i found an 80's epiphone double cutaway at a pawn shop and i cant find a model for it. im curious about it cause it may be rare. can someone please help? it has hsh a 5 way selector (not a floyd or a strat copy) has also a reverse hockey stick head stock (6 inline tuners) all black gold hardware, and block inlays.. it also has a mini toggle for in faze or out faze.. please let me know where i can find out about this instrument. thanxxx. tornone...........
Does it have a legit serial number?

Compare it's shape to an SG and a double cut LP.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
no not either sg or lp d.cut.. longer horn on top than a strat, and deeper cuts on the horns..
Is it a reversed Firebird?
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
no none.. it has the epiphone logo at top of head stock (like the 80's kramers) and the gibson trus rod cover...
kinda but no.. has longer horns and reverse hockey stick headstock. hsh and block mop (or fake) inlays
wow yeah.. verry close but older reverse headstock and block inlays. gold hard ware and hsh 5 way switch... did they make these in the 80's and are the older ones worth anything?
It is an EM-1. On the Epiphone website it says its 'back with a non-reverse headstock' meaning that it must have had one originally.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
wow.. thanx so much.. this info really helps.. now if anyone knows if the originals are worth anything that would be great also... thanx again for all the info..
Does it have a serial number on it? Post it.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR