Hey all,

You might have seen my earlier post of this song. But I went out and bought a new microphone. The MXL 67i Condenser Mic to be precise.

Tell me what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/cgunsgalore
Last edited by ShizNick at Nov 19, 2007,
type as i listen

pretty clean acoustic soloing, nicely done, some parts seemed rough, but it was well done overall

singing is pretty good as well, the ending parts of the singing seemed off, but the rest was good.

i can hear some crazy metallica influences, if you like them that is lol

the acoustic riff overall is pretty nice to listen to, i wasnt a fan when the strumming came in, seemed generic to me :-[

the disortion came in was pretty cool, it reallyt needs drums there, that would make it 234093 times better.

i like the distortion licks, pretty neat. once again, the drums could defenitly accent it some more.

i liked how you went back to the acoustic, i thought it ended, but you did go back, well done

overall pretty cool, enjoyable to listen to. try and get a drum track on there :-D

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714559
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Thanks, hopefully my drummer and bassist are coming over tomorrow to record

I'll get on crittin yours tomorrow.. i'm lazy
yes, i am hearing metallica, although that may be due to reading the other post!
metallica rock, so thats good

very nice intro, relaxing, nice harmonics (they're harmonics right?)

the strumming /singing is good.... oh, back to the fingerpicking, very nice.

this is beautiful.

i definately need to experiment with writing this kind of stuff, its really cool.

more singing, very good, building up to something......

YES we are!!! cool, thats the same prog, but distorted yes?
cool lead solo.
this is textbook
nice little acoustic outro.
very good.
Nick!

Hey man just listening and writing as I go. I major dig on the acoustic guitar. I wish I could play as good as you. In fact Id kill to. Its got some type of minimal spanish metallica feel too it, it sounds really cool. The words are alright, and your singing is fine. My only tip on singing, is that the listener always remembers the note you hit, once you miss it but I guess whatever. I dig the electric if it came in after you sing.

Anyways stellar song, just being nitpicky.
Quote by |2eM!x
Nick!

Hey man just listening and writing as I go. I major dig on the acoustic guitar. I wish I could play as good as you. In fact Id kill to. Its got some type of minimal spanish metallica feel too it, it sounds really cool. The words are alright, and your singing is fine. My only tip on singing, is that the listener always remembers the note you hit, once you miss it but I guess whatever. I dig the electric if it came in after you sing.

Anyways stellar song, just being nitpicky.

Yeah I'm not done with this, I'm gonna re record my vocals and turn down the mix send of the vocals. Cause what it does is doubles the note im singing, so no matter what i sing it sounds right cause im hitting the same note as im singing. and not the guitar haha. kinda confusing but oh well.

thanks for the crit, i know i missed some notes. i'll get it straightened out!