Page 1 of 2
this sucks balls. i live out in the country, and whenever i'm home alone at night, i can't help freaking out that someone's going to break in or something. a couple months ago my friend and i got some guy who lives right down my road arrested for shooting at some high schoolers with an AK-47, and i'm pretty sure he never went to jail. anyway, i'm sitting here about half an hour ago, and i see cop cars driving down my road with their search lights on. i'm guessing it was just my imagination, but i could've swore i saw someone literally right outside the window next to me a while ago. i freaked out and loaded my 12 guage, and i called my parents to see when they'd be back and just sat by our front door for half an hour. unless i went upstairs, every single room in our house has windows with no blinds, and anyone can see inside and see me no matter where i am, except for where i was in the kitchen. so now my parents just pulled in, and i still have the 12-guage. idk, i'm just pretty freaked out right now. since we're on the topic, anyone have any ideas of how i can stop being such a pansy?
Masturbate ferociously, no one would kill someone who's fapping.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban

lmfao!!! you're going to get sigged right now...

but seriously dude...id be scared to if i were you...and um take martial arts or sth? and you have a 12 guage?
I was kind of the same way in like grade 6 and 7 i thought someone would alway sneak into my house and kill me so i'd check all over my room and when i'm home alone small noises would scare the living **** out of me. this lasted for about 2 years then i suddenly got over it.
Use the 12ga as a fap toy. No one would mess with someone fucking a 12ga.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

What if you get startled by the man in the window and end up pulling the trigger? That would ruin your whole day.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Jackal58

somehow i don't see that as being terribly safe lawl
I thought you were going to say your GF's parents caught you guys having sex.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by frottage
somehow i don't see that as being terribly safe?
lol

Being a badass is never safe.
Was inspired by your sig.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
hey i still get freaked out home alone at night too.i kinda live in the middle of nowhere, and there have been alot of break-ins reported in my aera latley.so i just keep my handy dandy shoutgun under my bed so if i hear anyone breaking in they're gonna be S.O.L. if they get to my room.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
I used to sleep with a baseball bat cuz I lived in da hood... and I was a total pussy

edit: haha why do all these people have guns?!?!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
everytime you get scared, close you're eyes, take a deep breath, and pretend you are this:

..works for me..
dude- when i was younger i got nervous home alone to- but I lived in Canada so its a lot different than the states, no one really owns guns and the crime rate is extremely low- but I would recommend firstly get blinds and drapes for most of the windows..this is just common sense, and get a Dog. or two dogs. They will make you feel a million times safer and no one will break in if they hear 2 dogs or a dog barking..unless they're crazy- in that case its you and your dogs vs them, and you're gonna win probably- especially with that shotty.

Every country home has guard dogs I thought? Theres no reason you shouldnt get one. I recommend German shepard, husky or a malamute. Ive lived in houses with all 3 and they are great guard dogs, and not violent pets either, like say a Pitbull or a Doberman.
yeah im pretty paranoid about someone breaking into my house at night so i go to sleep with my glock 17 under my pillow and my sawed of shot gun behind my bed and a nightstick beside it. I installed a storm light in the back entrance and when i see it go off when im home alone i run upstairs and get my 17'er and sit on my couch almost wishing someone would come in so i could pop a cap in their ass
i wish i lived in the middle of the country... that would be awesome....

id dress like a vampire and runaround at night and scare people ****less... it would be awsome...

dude go outside and enjoy the night........
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by BennyStruggle
dude- when i was younger i got nervous home alone to- but I lived in Canada so its a lot different than the states, no one really owns guns and the crime rate is extremely low- but I would recommend firstly get blinds and drapes for most of the windows..this is just common sense, and get a Dog. or two dogs. They will make you feel a million times safer and no one will break in if they hear 2 dogs or a dog barking..unless they're crazy- in that case its you and your dogs vs them, and you're gonna win probably- especially with that shotty.

Every country home has guard dogs I thought? Theres no reason you shouldnt get one. I recommend German shepard, husky or a malamute. Ive lived in houses with all 3 and they are great guard dogs, and not violent pets either, like say a Pitbull or a Doberman.

well, i have a black lab, but she's like 10 or 11 and getting kind of worn out, and she was outside somewhere at the time.

lol drakenshadow. if i didn't think there was a psychopathic redneck with an assault rifle looking for revenge outside my house, i would do that.
First I would definantly buy blinds. I would've s*** my pants that happend to me. Good idea keeping the 12 gauge. Shoot their theighs or there legs so you won't kill them and not get arrested or go to hell. Best of luck to you. Don't worry. You will be ok. (turn on all the lights no matter what your parents say or just go with them no matter how boring it is. It's better than being afraid.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by MetallicGod07
First I would definantly buy blinds. I would've s*** my pants that happend to me. Good idea keeping the 12 gauge. Shoot their theighs or there legs so you won't kill them and not get arrested or go to hell. Best of luck to you. Don't worry. You will be ok. (turn on all the lights no matter what your parents say or just go with them no matter how boring it is. It's better than being afraid.

there were at a four-hour bible study YEAHUREHINTENSE
i don't think so. i'd rather take my chances.
Quote by frottage
there were at a four-hour bible study YEAHUREHINTENSE
i don't think so. i'd rather take my chances.
huh? I didn't get that. Explain?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Why do you have a 12 gauge? And if someone does break in the most they an do is kill you really, nothing else..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by MetallicGod07
huh? I didn't get that. Explain?

well i meant to say "they were at.." not "there were", and the guy had said i could jstu go with my parents to wherever they were going. i was being sarcastic and saying how a bible study would be exciting. n00b

as for The__Chill: i have two, actually. plus a few other guns. i'm not all crazy about guns or anything, they're actually my dad's, but i'm naturally good at shooting, so w00t for me.
Last edited by frottage at Nov 17, 2007,
Quote by Bubban

and when you can't do it anymore... just sit there naked... if someone comes in run at them with your shrivled penis... that'll scare them off
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Buy a large dog.

Seriously. We got a German Shepard; and nobody ****s with us. People second think stuff if they see you outside with a big dog(whether it's retarded--like my dog-- or not).

Unless they're not scared of dogs that is. Then I guess you're screwed sorry.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Should have pulled out your guitar and played sweet home alabama, i'm sure that would get that redneck dancing in a minute..
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by Bubban
What if you get startled by the man in the window and end up pulling the trigger? That would ruin your whole day.

Tomorrow's a whole new day. Who gives a sh*t about the consequences of today when we have the future?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
Tomorrow's a whole new day. Who gives a sh*t about the consequences of today when we have the future?

Err...did you read through the comments that were associated with that quote? They were talking about accidentally dis-*member*-ing themselves during the act of sodomizing a shotgun.

I also think that replacing the pellets with rock salt, and sitting on a rocking chair near the front door, would also be a splendid idea. You can pwn even the toughest of sword chicks that way.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
i always have my 9mm under my bed

next to my chuck norris

(yes chuck norris is under my bed)

seriously get a dog or be in a chat room , play on xbox live

the best things are playing on xbox live or video chat

that saved my friends life

he was playing halo 3 last week and some guys pulled a home invasion robbery

i was playing with him and his bro who moved out and is married

we could hear him screaming and they were yelling his bro called the cops and they were caught lootting the place

and plus hearing someones voice and having someone to talk to is always good

vid chat is even better you can see the person your talking to
^ what if the guy ur talking to is some creep and whips his dick out and masturbates and says he knows where u live and that hes coming for u
It sounds like you guys need to listen to man in the box.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by PTfan
^ what if the guy ur talking to is some creep and whips his dick out and masturbates and says he knows where u live and that hes coming for u

then you welcome him with welcome arms.... or welcome butt cheeks for the secksing of the butt that will inevitably happen
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
if theres someone in your front garden, just be bold and confront them. tell them to get the F£43 of your land while aiming your shotty straight at their head. Works for me but i use an unloaded air rifle lols.
Why the hell does everyone apparently have guns? Aren't you all 14?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Spitz13
everytime you get scared, close you're eyes, take a deep breath, and pretend you are this:

..works for me..

Checkmate.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by frottage
somehow i don't see that as being terribly safe lawl

No, no. Jackal's a grown up, it's okay.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2