yes.. I sometimes watch this show as ashamed as I am to admit it.. however when the credits come on (yes I also read the credits) I see Les Claypool's name.. what's his part in the show? maybe just the theme? or does he do something more important?
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
ashamed to admit it? thats like one of my favourite shows, seth green knows so much about old cartoons/comics etc...its ridiculous

and to answer your question, im pretty sure he just does the theme song, like he does for south park (don't take my word for it, i could be wrong)
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
he does the theme and I think he's done a few voices in the show

edit: nvm. i looked it up and my friend who told me that is full of ****
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Nov 17, 2007,
I think he only did the theme. To be perfectly honest I hate that show more than any other show I've ever seen, the Caveman show included, but it comes on before Metalacolypse...So..
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Quote by NutZz?
ashamed to admit it? thats like one of my favourite shows, seth green knows so much about old cartoons/comics etc...its ridiculous

and to answer your question, im pretty sure he just does the theme song, like he does for south park (don't take my word for it, i could be wrong)

yeah.. one of my favorite shows too.. just ashamed to admit it
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE ROBOT CHICKEN??
I honestly think the third season is downhill, but when the first two were godly, how can it improve?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I saw one the other day where George W was dreaming he was a Jedi and he awoke Abe Lincoln from his tomb.. had me laughing pretty hard.. I also liked the bit with the freshly painted car and the other car was hitting on it only to realize it was another guy car.. makes me laugh every time
I think the one that made me laugh the hardest was the first one I ever saw.. and these two kids were on the teeter totter and this dude just runs out and goes "**** YOU!" and then it does the static thing and that's it.. not the most thought out of skits.. but I think the randomness just got me