lookin to get a 360 for christmas, but the parents prob dont wanna shell out a whole lot for a video game system (i.e. halo, rainbow six vegas, xbox live and the modem and stuff to connect) and at Gamestop they have a used 360 premium with 2 controllers for 260, this means all that'd be left would be the xbox live, wireless adapter, modem and games. i.e. its a hell of a lot cheaper. is the fact its used gonna be a problem with the whole red ring of death jawn? cause id really rather not have a messed up xbox.

thanks d00ds
Well microsoft took out a new 3 year guarantee..so if you get the ring of death you send it back and they give you a shiny new one, BUT because that one is used i dont know the deal if you need papers of original purchase or something.
i dont think they would sell a red ring of death infected 360 for $260. So it might just be scratched. And make sure it has a Hard Drive. Some of em are sold w/out em.
If you live in UK, buy it from Gamestation. 1 year full warranty on it from them. Bought a second hand 360 last week, the disk drive was ****ed so I brought it back, swapped it immediately for another one, works fine.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
When they sell the system used, don't they offer some kind of guarantee that it will work without any trouble, for a certain period of time?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Lame.

I'd try and find a store which offers a similar warranty.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking