Probably means that it has a blemish of some sort? That's what I would guess.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
In the ad description it states that it is a manufacturer refurbished item. B stock is generally open box, floor model,refurb, scratch and dent type stuff. Could also be an overrun as well.
Think Big Lots. Dosent mean its a bad product just do the research.
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
I bought a B-stock Epiphone Les Paul, same color as the one you showed too. B-Stock just eans theyre re-furbished, and have some sort of blemish on them. Usually it's just a small paint blemish, you can barely even see mine.

It's all the same as a regular, plays the same, has all the same electronics, just has some sort of small cosmetic defect. It intimidated me at first when I was thinking about buying it because I didnt know exactly what they meant by "blemish", but for like $100 less I couldnt really pass it up so I bought it and I was very glad I did. It's an amazing guitar for the money in my opinion, prabobly the best you'll find in that price range.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
just get it. if something is messed up, just return it. MF are pretty cool about returns. just make sure it IS refundable. if something may be weird on it, you'll want to verify that they will return it.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!