okay so im thinking of restoring my super old yamaha rgx 812, re-fret, rewire those pickups and of course repaint its ****ty paint job hmmm what color or design would be best for a cheap budget?

im thinking of that white guitar with blood splattered like zacky vengeance but i think it will be too "JOBLY" ( well u get the point eh?) so any suggestions?

Blood splatter is a Dan Jacobs job. And he is much better than Vengance. Maybe something like EVH's guitar. But not the striped ones. Look on EdRoman.com and find his black and white one with the circles and a few stripes on it. Id do that. Or maybe a Green-to-Yellow burst. I kinda like those. And Scott Ian's sig has one on a quilt top and it looks amazing.
picture this if you will.

Paint it some sweet as red.

admire it, then mask the borders of the guitar.

then paint it black let it dry, then peel off masking tape and there you go. Not too bad
Quote by qotsa1998
Blood splatter is a Dan Jacobs job. And he is much better than Vengance. Maybe something like EVH's guitar. But not the striped ones. Look on EdRoman.com and find his black and white one with the circles and a few stripes on it. Id do that. Or maybe a Green-to-Yellow burst. I kinda like those. And Scott Ian's sig has one on a quilt top and it looks amazing.

Wrong, Blood Splatter was a JAckson/Charvel. the first guitarist to get famous and use was Chris Holmes of W.A.S.P. Anyway, a racing stripe down the middle is a simple, but cool, grapphic.
^Agreed. The blood stuff is often way too attention *****-ish, and you're sure to come off as a huge poser unless you can tear it up like no other.