Through the Fire and Flames? That'll keep you busy for awhile.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Chocolate Rain
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Fermented Offal Discharge
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Fu'ckin hell how are we supposed to know what songs you like, have learnt or would like to learn, I think you should add more information to what your personal preferences are.
haha yah it would keep me busy for a while
any song of the rock, classic rock or metal genres nothing to slow thoughh
Quote by RageAgainst...
Fermented Offal Discharge

+1
Dick+strings= owww
Dr. Feel good by Motley Crue. Or Rock u like a Hurricane by the Scorpions. no matter how hair or glammy those songs are, they should keep u busy for awhile. And would be pretty fun to whip out for ppl, especially the Dr.Feelgood solo.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Through the Fire and Flames? That'll keep you busy for awhile.

it's too boring. nothing really awesome happens with their music, it's always the same shi't over and over again. no, learn for the love of god, tender surrender or misfits from steve vai. Once you learn the notes, then you can try to emulate the emotion he puts into playing the guitar. that'll keep you busy for... just about forever
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by cm_richardson
it's too boring. nothing really awesome happens with their music, it's always the same shi't over and over again. no, learn for the love of god, tender surrender or misfits from steve vai. Once you learn the notes, then you can try to emulate the emotion he puts into playing the guitar. that'll keep you busy for... just about forever

Exactly my point. He be so busy learning it that he wont be able to come to UG and make stupid topics asking for new songs that he cant think of because he lack a creative ability.

Wow, quite possible the biggest run on senetence Ive ever typed...
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Exactly my point. He be so busy learning it that he wont be able to come to UG and make stupid topics asking for new songs that he cant think of because he lack a creative ability.

in that case, +1 and a cookie to you
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by cm_richardson
in that case, +1 and a cookie to you

YES!!! *noisily muches on cookie*

Topic contribution:
Panama - Van Halen?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Quote by 7daycrisis
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Stormx
White Summer-Led Zeppelin
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Octavarium by Dream Theater. that'll keep you busy for a damn long time.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Learn something by Simon and Garfunkel. Then make it metal. Make a band, and then make millions with your metalfied Simon and Gafunkel song.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Learn something by Simon and Garfunkel. Then make it metal. Make a band, and then make millions with your metalfied Simon and Gafunkel song.
GWARFUNKEL!!!!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
GWARFUNKEL!!!!

This thread just got epic.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Learn Winds of Creation by Decapitated.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM