Yeah, pretty self explanitory title. I got an Ibanez 7-string guitar today and want some music recommendations of bands who use 7-strings. I'm in to Death metal and most of it's offshoots, especially melodeath like TBDM.
Some new Trivium somgs are 7 string i think. like "the Crusade". And maybe try something like Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Nevermore, Nile (They play six strings, but it's drop A, seriously, might as well be), Cannibal Corpse, some Morbid Angel, etc. There's a bunch I'm sure, but there's more knowledgable people than me that can give you something to play.
What model of Ibanez did you get? RG1527, S7320? Please do tell.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
TBDM is melodeath?

Hypocrisy, Nile, Morbid Angel...try the search engine.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Morbid Angel
Strapping Young Lad (New)
Nevermore (New)
Edge of Sanity
Ayreon
Cannibal Corpse (New)
Dream Theater
Emperor (Prometheus album)
Fear Factory
Meshuggah (Early)
Lacuna Coil

Also, if you're into figuring out stuff by ear...

To-Mera
Textures
Mithras
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Thanks for the bands all. It's an RG7321 for those who were wondering. Brings my guitar collection up to 4. Also @ ChurchNSkate, maybe Unhallowed and What a horrible night are a bit on the metalcore side of things, but their new album Nocturnal is definetely melodeath/borderline death metal, at least to my ears. Whatever tho, all these genres can be annoying and tend to overlap anyways.