Page 1 of 2
Yes, brush twice a day.

Shower between 1 and 2 times a day =)
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
well, I shower pathologically. I seriously feel like **** all day if I don't take one in the morning.

on the other hand, I brush my teeth maybe every other day. wierd how that works.
I like having two showers a day, but that rarely happens. I brush my teeth 3 times a day.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i brush my teeth every morning and every night, and i shower mosty every day unless i'm having a super lazy weekend which involves sitting in front of the computer and doing nothing (most weekends =/) haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Shower in the morning
Brush my teeth
School
Wrestling
Hop in showers with naked guys
Go Home
Mentally Scarred
Brush teeth
Bed
Nightmares about showers with naked guys

/Day
I take a shower every day or I feel like a scumbag. Once in a while I take two showers if I smell like a greasy sink after work. I brush my teeth after every time I take a shower.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
shower every morning to wake myself up
brush my teeth twice a day
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I used to shower twice a day. Now it really varies. I try to get two in every day but it usually doesn't happen.
I brush my teeth once a day. I never remember to brush at night.
yes yes.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by electrik
I shower every night and brush before bed and when I wake up.

thats how i do it.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
I shower in the mornings, but I usually eat on the way to or at school, so brushing my teeth isn't really practical. I brush before I go to bed.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I shower every day and brush my teeth if I ate that day. I've never had a cavity...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Zardokk
On weekdays. Do neither most Saturdays, but I do shower most Sundays.

+1
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
I only take showers when i start to smell bad, so i pretty much only shower once a week, I do brush my teeth everyday, bad breath is just unnatrractive.
I shower every year. I wipe my ass every June.
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I shower twice a day, before and after work.
I brush my teeth when I wake up, and before bed.
I shower every day, and brush twice a day, although sometimes I shower twice for the lovely foxes here in Santa Fe
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
I shower every day. I feel disgusting if I don't. That's probably not good, from the view of your mental state. I also have to shower in the morning, generally. If I'm going somewhere important that night, sometimes I shower then too.

I'm pretty bad for brushing my teeth. I generally stay up really late and fall asleep by accident, forgetting to brush them. I generally aim for once a day, but I miss the odd time.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by ShizNick
Shower in the morning
Brush my teeth
School
Wrestling
Hop in showers with naked guys
Go Home
Mentally Scarred
Brush teeth
Bed
Nightmares about showers with naked guys

/Day

*pig laugh*
I shower every night (mostly because I'm too lazy to do it in the mornings) and I brush my teeth whenever I go out so I brush them maybe 4-5 times daily. I just feel gross when I don't and I am so self-conscious about bad breath.
I shower everyday...
but i brush my teeth only about 5 times a week, i never seem to have bad breath though.
I guess its the water.

I still pay through by having painful trips to the dentist though.
I should learn by now but i'm not going too.
I will die if I don't shower and brush my teeth every morning. If I skate or go running in the evening, I'll take a shower again. I usually don't brush in the night, but I think I should make it a habit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Always shower first thing in the morning. Also shower after sweating (dodgeball, pickup bball, etc.).

Brush my teeth in the morning after breakfast, and if I'm going out at night.

-SD
weekdays i shower everday, saturday i shower and usually sunday i don't. brush teeth 2 times a day
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by MyMusicXoX
what do ug members think is the most important bodypart to keep clean?

ass...its going to get dirty again anyways
I shower once or twice a day.

I brush my teeth every once in a while, sometimes.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Page 1 of 2