i don't know if thats what they are called, but i used to be into photoshop and any pic you used in a work was callled a stock, so i'm looking for recordings of random things, for example like before wish you were here starts, stuff like that for intros to songs, where can i find stuff like that?

Called samples. Make your own. Take a portable recorder and microphone to your front porch and turn it on.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation