i dont know where to look, heres my specs, ask me if you need anything other info to figure it out, thanks.
EDIT: and im pretty sure 2002 is the windows year, not the actual computer.

Last edited by warwick player at Nov 17, 2007,
*begins hacking*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
When did you buy it?
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I like the free Windows key, genius.

Erase that...

That's not a windows key, thats the random number thing his computer generated for a name.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by warwick player
meh, thats what i dont know. i guess like 2006..?

Well if you bought it new, then it was probably made in 2005/2006, why does it even matter?
If you know the pic won't help, why post it?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Your computer can't show the date it was built, you may be able to see how long you have had windows installed though.
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
Probably 04 or 05.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Metalcredge
Well if you bought it new, then it was probably made in 2005/2006, why does it even matter?

i want to play counter strike source. but i herd u cant on old computers.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
If you know the pic won't help, why post it?

i actually didnt know that, so shut up.
Only 960 MB of RAM? Psh...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by warwick player

Oh. I herd you leik Mudkipz.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
you will be getting a message on your computer in about 10-15 minutes. Just say yes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by warwick player

If you want to play CS:S your going to need a graphics card, and I know people who are running the game on like Nvidia 6100s which are way old. Also, your processor is an important variable, but you have an AMD which will work fine.

If you don't have a graphics card, invest in one - Go for 7600GT and upwards, me thinks.

But only if you REALLY want to play CS:S. You can try it on whatever you have already.

Edit: Your processor is a bit crap on it actually, you might want to read the system specs on CS:S :s
Quote by Metalcredge
If you want to play CS:S your going to need a graphics card, and I know people who are running the game on like Nvidia 6100s which are way old. Also, your processor is an important variable, but you have an AMD which will work fine.

If you don't have a graphics card, invest in one - Go for 7600GT and upwards, me thinks.

But only if you REALLY want to play CS:S. You can try it on whatever you have already.

i have an nvidia graphics card.
Quote by warwick player

Lawl.
The computer being "old" has nothing to do with it. The top-of-the-line Sony Vaio my parents got in 2003 pwns my eMachine from 2005. And if you're considering using it for games, the video card and ram are the only things that really matter that much. What video card do you have?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
Lawl.
The computer being "old" has nothing to do with it. The top-of-the-line Sony Vaio my parents got in 2003 pwns my eMachine from 2005. And if you're considering using it for games, the video card and ram are the only things that really matter that much. What video card do you have?

Nvidia, is 960 ram not enough?
Quote by warwick player
i have an nvidia graphics card.

You either have a card or you have the usual **** Nvidia onboard crap that i think packard bell put in their computers as standard.

And also, your processor isn't even chugging out 1Ghz and last time I checked it was 2007.
You can try and hope for the best.
Quote by warwick player
oh. well, what should i do?

You can check on the computer tower itself. Like on the stickers and stuff. There might be a date on there.

Your RAM is just about the best thing on your computer, even though it isn't quite making 1024. I blame integrated crap and packard bell.
to the guy suggesting looking on the stickers, i didnt find the date, but i found out its an hp pavillion a1510n. i guess ill just google that and find out.
It should be fine, loading times just might be a little longer.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Investigation reveals it has the same integrated card as my laptop that has abysmal gaming performance. You'll need a new video card.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?