buy a set of american pickups?? jw wondering, im considering my options for gutiars, and one of them is to buy american pups and put them into MIM's

or wat are some other pups that i can use that would have similar tones?? im in the range of less than $200
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Hmm fender has Texas Special pups and Noiseless ones/cobalt noiseless.

Those are basically on the americans, and other high ends.

There's no such thing as "american" pickups really (correct me if I'm wrong"

I'd check out Lace, Seymour Duncan, Noiseless by fender, and maybe some EMG's possibly. They make nice singles. I use lace, and a knockoff texas special. I prefer the texas, though.

It all really depends on what you like. What styles do you play?
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri

It all really depends on what you like. What styles do you play?

well i play anything from country to blues to rock. but the single coils are mainly for the blues and country. im goin to be using a pearly gates (if i do this, dont think i will) for rock
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional