Page 1 of 2
when you only say something minorly offensive to a girl and she goes and says this to her friend, what does it mean?

"that lil ****er! wont leave me ****en the **** alone, espicially today when he can ****en tell im ****en depress ALL BECAUSE HES A DICK AND A DIP****! ughh... wat a ****muffin, ****!"

Soo... you're a stalker?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You see, I am normally not a proponent of the lol wut pear appearing in threads, but I fully have to agree with TheClincher here.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by achristianrabbi
sorry for all the ****, she was kinda pissed

So um... What's with all of these terrible threads lately?

Honestly, we don't care about what happened to you in school, or what you said to some girl. Really. If you have an opinion and would like to share it and discuss it, then by all means, go ahead. But really, take this to the relationship thread.
It means she's pissed off at you knobcheese. Gtfo my internets.

Oh and for good measure,

relationship thread.
Quote by darkstar2466
You see, I am normally not a proponent of the lol wut pear appearing in threads, but I fully have to agree with TheClincher here.

Quote by achristianrabbi
when you only say something minorly offensive to a girl and she goes and says this to her friend, what does it mean?

"that lil ****er! wont leave me ****en the **** alone, espicially today when he can ****en tell im ****en depress ALL BECAUSE HES A DICK AND A DIP****! ughh... wat a ****muffin, ****!"

Are you by any chance an astronomer? Cause that's alot of stars...
Quote by darkstar2466

I could not agree more!

Quote by thewho65

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
btw it means shes tired of seeing you and wants you to leave her alone
"that lil f*cker! wont leave me f*cken the f*ck alone, espicially today when he can f*cken tell im f*cken depress ALL BECAUSE HES A DICK AND A DIPSH*T! ughh... wat a c*ntmuffin, f*ck!

all i did was tell a blonde joke

and shes not even blonde
I think she's upset with you. Perhaps you should apologize immediately.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by TheClincher

the only proper use of that picture I've seen.

LOL WUT, indeed.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
It means you clearly can't understand a retort against your own insult...
I can't believe they let people like you make threads...
i dont want to forget about her, because she is the most f*****g hot girl at our school, and her best friend told me i might have a chance with her if i play my cards right
Quote by thewho65

Oh joy, that was some quality entertainment there thewho65.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
hah im in a band with 3 girls. i cant even tell them to play faster without insulting them
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by achristianrabbi
i dont want to forget about her, because she is the most f*****g hot girl at our school, and her best friend told me i might have a chance with her if i play my cards right

Well leave the table now, because you just went all in with a high 3.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by achristianrabbi

well that idea phailed
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by achristianrabbi
never mind, her friend just IM'd me and said she was PMSing when she said that.

oh lol rly leik rly rly i figared u were leik a stocker or sumthin lol
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by bah humbug

I don't know how old that is but that just made my freaking day.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by TheClincher
you do realise i was using it in the right context

yes, but it is just so good..
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Clincher, better hope a mod doesn't see this thread. Lulwut pic=banage
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by TheClincher
what do you mean element?
pretty sure you get banned for posting that picture, because its annoying
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i pm'd bumoff. hope i get an answer. i will take it down if i have to though, never heard that rule yet..
I'm pretty sure its just like saying icy hot or barrel roll now
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 2