Poll: Who are is more sexist?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who are is more sexist?
Men
26 27%
Women
69 73%
Voters: 95.
neither... those damn women...

jk. I just had to make a funny.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
what? I don't know
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Men IMO. Not all of em, but most of em are. Most use women for sex. Hit it n quit it guys are idiots.
Trannys
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
well men are more apt to catch **** for being sexist. So id say women are at least more openly sexist...
Originally posted by Cakefighter
Ya wooden shoe wearin, windmill buildin, (I'd call ya pot smokin but it would make me a hypocrit) dirty Welshman.
Who are is more sexist?

dude, i haven't seen that mistake for a while

I personally think that this poll is sexist, seeing as being sexist depends on the actual person, not gender
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
neither... those damn women...

jk. I just had to make a funny.

you failed....
Thinking that one is more sexist than the other is sexism itself. But if I must go one way, I find girls are more sexist, always thinking that guys are only out for sex, which is very rarely true.
Quote by qotsa1998
Men IMO. Not all of em, but most of em are. Most use women for sex. Hit it n quit it guys are idiots.

And most women use sex to get what they want from men.
There's been a 97% increase of sexism in men ever since 300 came out. I mean really, it's always Sparta this! and Sparta that! Can't they ever get in touch with their emotions?
(some) Women are more hypocritical sexist.

(some) Men are just sexist for different reasons
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Maniaxe
you failed....

*leaves*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Women are more sexist because they get mad at men for stating facts like "you should be in the kitchen makin' my supper" and about how they are only robotic baby making machines...

JUST kidding. I'd say everyone's equally sexist but that women are slightly more sexist in the sense that they actually mean it. Men are EXTREMELY sexist, but generally kidding.

I find Feminist groups very ironic. Some feminist groups are so sexist it's ridiculous when that's the very thing they're trying to speak out against.
Quote by ibryant0915

I find Feminist groups very ironic. Some feminist groups are so sexist it's ridiculous when that's the very thing they're trying to speak out against.

Exactly.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Sexy? there's nothing wrong with being sexy
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
as this forum is used mostly by males, then i think the answer is pretty obvious...
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
men.

women just complain about how sexist men are in return, and can sometimes lead to being sexist, but guys provoked it in the first place.
i voted women cuz i thought the title read 'who is more sexiest' and that TS was just retarded, and then i read the responses and realised it dealt with sexism rather than physical attractiveness.
i've decided to stick with my decision.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I'm not voting in the poll because of the horrible grammer the TS used
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Men and women are equally sexist in completely different ways, although it's probably harder for women because men enforce sexism in different contexts to women, such as the work place, and do it in a different way.

However, women can still be sexist. Sexist women generally act as though ALL men use them for sex, and enjoy pretending they are victims of a male-dominant society in every way possible, including the fact that they were pressured into buying a more expensive washing machine by the fact that women are expected to do the housework even though they aren't married and as a result of spending this money they cannot afford new perfume and hair straighteners to seduce men and then sue them for date rape for money to buy a new washing machine because the old one broke since men are incapable of building things right and the glass ceiling is stopping them getting enough money to pay for it at work.

Also, as people have said, the poll is, in itself, entirely sexist.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Nov 18, 2007,
why do women wear panties?

Because state law requires all manholes to be covered when not in use.

myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Quote by blynd_snyper
Men, in general.

But modern hyper-feminists are the worst. "We want equal treatment. Now hold the door open for us."

In the age of sexual equality, men do not give up their seats for women, but their jobs instead.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by qotsa1998

Because no girls do that, right?
<Han> I love Hitler
Women. They have everything thy need and they still want independence.

I hate women drivers with a passion and I have a reason. I nearly got killed by a woman driver.

Is that Russell Crowe?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Women are typically more socialized, men typically more socially powerful. So it's impossible to compare, it's different situations and different measures, apples and oranges.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I think women are more sexist.

I was having an argument with my sister about women's rights, and she said that if a woman attacks a man, it's his fault, because he probably deserved it.

And my mum backed her up, and said "women don't attack people anyway".

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I think women are more sexist.

I was having an argument with my sister about women's rights, and she said that if a woman attacks a man, it's his fault, because he probably deserved it.

And my mum backed her up, and said "women don't attack people anyway".

Your family being idiots doesn't make an entire half of the planet prejudiced.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT