well if you think the neck is wrong it could either have had the neck replaced at one point or be a knock off

or a custom made by peavey maybe? or your friend wanting to emulate it
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
It doesn't look familiar, all the Tracers I have seen were the same shape but were not routed from the front. I don't know if they did any routed that way with a pick guard. I can't tell from the pics and you didn't mention if it is a bolt on neck. The neck looks like a good fit to the body, is it in good shape? I can't make out the logo on the head stock could it be a lefty neck on a righty guitar?

You can use any pups that fit the routing and the pots and other parts are pretty much interchangable You probably will have to make or have a pick guard made. I don't see anything that should stop you from putting it together unless the neck is shot.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 18, 2007,
Important news!!!!!

I took the bridge off, and it IS the original Bridge, and it is a peavey!!! but it's not listed on the site anywhere...... Oh well, that just narrowed it down A LOT!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
E-Mail the pics to Peavey and ask. They're very helpful.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by TehNez
E-Mail the pics to Peavey and ask. They're very helpful.

I'm on the peavey forum right now, and hopefully someone can tell me
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
It is a peavey T-15
Check out ebay # 300191933221 he also has the pickguard for sale.
I thought that body looked familiar.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by GOLDIE93
It is a peavey T-15
Check out ebay # 300191933221 he also has the pickguard for sale.
I thought that body looked familiar.

Goldie93, YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!

SIG THIS!!!
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Goldie93, YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!!

SIG THIS!!!

I would if I knew how.
It will just have to be our little secret.
Besides, if I did, then everyone would want me to be their hero and there just isn't enough time in the day for me to keep up with all the adoring fans. lol...
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09