so basically if I want to get cut without losing much muscle, I still have to eat lots of protein, just in low fat sources such as fish, and beef jerky?
Que?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Dude how much are you planning to cut off?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
....what do i say?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Yes? Exercise and eat well.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
or instead of being idiotic and being a poser anorexic mf. you could eat right and just work out
you probably wanna stay away from beef jerky though...generally lots of sodium in that, which equals your body holding onto water and you not getting "cut"

you want tuna, cottage cheese, egg whites, chicken, turkey.
There's a bodybuilding thread where they'll answer these types of questions for you.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Jackal58
Dude how much are you planning to cut off?

Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
yes, I wrestle, and I need to keep my strength and muscle, but also cut like 5 pounds.b
What are you cutting? Your hair? Your penis?

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
That man is scary! But funny, gold shizbiz
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by yamakid17
so basically if I want to get cut without losing much muscle, I still have to eat lots of protein, just in low fat sources such as fish, and beef jerky?

Just eat healthy and exercise. If you don't eat, your metabolism will slow and you will get fat.
Quote by yamakid17
yes, I wrestle, and I need to keep my strength and muscle, but also cut like 5 pounds.b

The traditional way to end your basic sentence is putting a period at the end, thusly.
'.' is all you need. I don't know where this 'b' came from but it is rather unnecessary. I hope you'll take this comment on board.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I figure you're trying to get more tone? Less fat but retain the muscle? Lots of cardio, foods low in fat (obviously), and keep working out. I mean LOTS of cardio.
can ya'll just answer the damn question and stop being jerks? But thank you to the few people that answered seriously.