Ok I'm looking at getting a schecter hellraiser and I've just found out about guitars centers black friday sale. So now the hellraiser with a floyd rose is in my budget range. But I'm kind of worried.. Will the floyd rose mess up the tone because the strings no longer go through the body?

And also I have had no experience with a floyd rose, will it be easy for me to restring and tune it without screwing up my new axe?
Floyd Rose's suck. you have to re-adjust the trem if you want to change string gauges or tunings.

it will lack some sustain with the trem. but I doubt you will notice any with the EMG's in there.

just curious, how much are they selling it for?
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
Quote by 2_Fast_2_Vader
Floyd Rose's suck. you have to re-adjust the trem if you want to change string gauges or tunings.

it will lack some sustain with the trem. but I doubt you will notice any with the EMG's in there.

just curious, how much are they selling it for?

ur just not patient enough to deal with one.

as for the ts, as long as ur patient enough to adjust the trem everytime u change strings and tunings, u'll be fine. and it doesnt take long to adjust either, around 10 minutes.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I'm a man of speed and efficiency and the FR doesn't work with me. it can do some cool stuff, but isn't necessary. I'll take some sweet string thru action any day.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
I have a Jackson with a floyd rose. I don't really care for them. I mean you can do some cool things with them, but the added amount of time that it takes to restring really isn't for me. I prefer my string through body on my Hellraiser.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Quote by 2_Fast_2_Vader
I'm a man of speed and efficiency and the FR doesn't work with me. it can do some cool stuff, but isn't necessary. I'll take some sweet string thru action any day.

ye true it does get annoying after a while.

thats why my build is gona be a string thru : D
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Well with 20 percent off the guitar is 640 and that's a sweet deal

Anyway the truth is I don't know how to adjust the tremelo or do anything on a flyod rose...

Will it be easy for me to learn to adjust it?
it'll take time and u gota learn patiently. go to the floydrose website and they got instructions there or u can search up videos on youtube.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
the whammy bars are what make electric guitars unique sounding and more flexible than other insturments, I have to agree with macaroni about being patient on FR's.
Once youve learned to tune them they can be quite satisfying.
if your really hooked on sustain that much,, get a fernandes infinity sustainer
ive played the hellraiser and the hellraiser fr, and the fr version just feels weird. they always feel weird for me, unless they got really heavy strings on em.

but frs do some cool ****. you just really got to know how to work em. go to your local shop and ask them to teach you
I got an RR3 and it came on a cold day so I took it to my firend's house and I learned from him how to tune a Floyd in like 10 minutes i was done and I knew how to set up the intonation, tune it, and do the action. Now I can tune it in 2 or 3 minutes and changing strings takes me like 15 minutes. I love have a FR on my guitars and I don't like playing guitars that don't have one.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Hey I noticed that you have the black hellraiser.. Does that have any type of white lining on the sides of it like on the black cherry version?
i has a pearloid kind of binding on the side, but its not visible from front on view
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
i has a pearloid kind of binding on the side, but its not visible from front on view

Ok that's awsome cuz I saw that on some of their other models and that's something I really liked
ye its pretty neat. i reckon the binding on the cherry one is abit too much
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
ye its pretty neat. i reckon the binding on the cherry one is abit too much

Yea that's what I thought too, I was playin it in guitar center and it was just like dang I love this black cherry finish but this pearly stuff is a little over the top
You have two Fixed Bridge Guitars already, so id say that a Floyd Rose would really Expand your sound. they arent that COmlicated to set up and such, as Long as your Patient and Dont Rush everything.

EDIT: Crap, i wa lookin at the wrong guys Sig. nvm bout the "two guitar" comments. But Floyd Roses IMO are better than fixed bridges cuz the have fine Stability, plus you can do some sweet tricks with em. just a little harder to set up than a Hardtail.
Haha yea I was reading that and just thought wow how does he know that lol

I actually do have two fixed bridge guitars