Like the title says, I bought the Boss DS-1 distortion pedal and the instruction manual says I can use a 9v battery. But where the hell do I put the damn battery? It sounds great btw, I'm currently running on the battery that was installed in it at the factory, but that's probably not going to last long. So where do I put the battery?
on the part of the pedal where you push down, there should be a little black knob, hold the pedal down while you unscrew it. theres a small compartment.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
You unscrew the black screw at on the front face of the pedal (not the top, but the front)
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
i dont like batteries.. just pay 25$ more and you can play whenever you want.
If you want your battery to last longer make sure you unplug your guitar from the input when you aren't playing. Sorry if you already knew that, just thought I toss that out there just in case
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
If you want your battery to last longer make sure you unplug your guitar from the input when you aren't playing. Sorry if you already knew that, just thought I toss that out there just in case

I did not know that thanks.