OK I just downloaded Fievel Goes West in a 7 part rapidshare (took all day)
I just put opened it in quicktime and it's in ****ing russian.
I'm so pissed off.
I read back in the description of the rapidshare and it's in english AND russian.
It won't let me change me the audio in quicktime, or divx.
Any programs that will let me do it guys?
Or do you know how to do it on divx or quicktime?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I really don't know what's more sad; The fact that you downloaded Fievel Goes West, or that you used Rapidshare. Fievel Goes West is a classic, and one that should be purchased.
I think the real problem here is that a grown man downloaded Fieval Goes West.

But hell, I'm guilty of it too.
Just watch it in Russian, puts hair on your chest.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by happytimeharry
I really don't know what's more sad; The fact that you downloaded Fievel Goes West, or that you used Rapidshare. Fievel Goes West is a classic, and one that should be purchased.

I have it on VHS, I just wanted it on my computer chill out

Quote by Bubban
Just watch it in Russian, puts hair on your chest.

I'm downloading the first suggestion now
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Miggy01
I have it on VHS, I just wanted it on my computer chill out

There's nothing to "chill out" about. I was kidding. Perhaps I should start adding " " to the end of all my posts.

Seriously though, I'd try to just find a torrent of it. It's going to be better quality and all ready to watch upon completion of downloading.
kurt corgan wins 1,000,000 ****ing internets!!!!
huzzah!
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by happytimeharry
There's nothing to "chill out" about. I was kidding. Perhaps I should start adding " " to the end of all my posts.

Seriously though, I'd try to just find a torrent of it. It's going to be better quality and all ready to watch upon completion of downloading.

I knew you were joking, i was too

No active torrents, sadly
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01

No active torrents, sadly

Really? That's a little surprising. I bet Demonoid would have had it...
Quote by happytimeharry
Really? That's a little surprising. I bet Demonoid would have had it...

I had to use piratebay
no seeders
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Miggy01
I had to use piratebay
no seeders

Yeah, I really don't like using TPB just for that reason. They usually have something you need but more leachers than seeders.
For anybody lurking through this thread I heartily recommend this, along with the original An American Tail
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage