all right so the other day i was backing out of sonic (this drive in type place with little stall things that you pull into) and im looking back so i can see where im going, and i hear this crunch sound. i look back to the front and the front left part of my bumper and some area around it have scraped against this pole and under a menu. so right now my bumper on the left side is hanging down like an inch and its dented around the wheel well. theres also green paint on my car in that area from the pole. right now my parents arent in town and i havent called them and told them. how screwed am i? i mean i dont think they could get THAT mad because its not like i had a wreck, it was just a stupid accident.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Spitz13
were you in the car?

....ya i was backing out...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
They will be pissed if you DON'T call them.

Man up ftw.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
make up some huge, outlandish story about how the car was stolen by ninjas, who took it out for a joyride. and they stole it while you were at the retirement home, reading books to the elderly.

....but seriously just tell them. the're gonna be more pissed when they find it themselves and realise you tried to hide it.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
well the thing is theyre on a mini vacation for their anniversary, so i thought it might be good to wait and tell them once theyre back home so theyre not all pissed off during it
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Do you have insurance? Mine will pay for my car when I wreck it lawl.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
Do you have insurance? Mine will pay for my car when I wreck it lawl.

ya i have insurance, but still...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
if you have the money(and they won't be back soon), pay for the repairs, so you can either
a) not tell them, and have it hanging over your shoulder
b) when they get back explain it to them, and how you fixed it, it'll show that you're responsinble and such.. and they won't get as mad.
Quote by Spitz13
if you have the money(and they won't be back soon), pay for the repairs, so you can either
a) not tell them, and have it hanging over your shoulder
b) when they get back explain it to them, and how you fixed it, it'll show that you're responsinble and such.. and they won't get as mad.

they'll be back tomorrow, so that won't work. do you guys think i should call them tomorrow before they get on the plane home
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by NutZz?
make up some huge, outlandish story about how the car was stolen by ninjas, who took it out for a joyride. and they stole it while you were at the retirement home, reading books to the elderly.

He's got a good idea there, it's got ninjas AND old people.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
they'll be back tomorrow, so that won't work. do you guys think i should call them tomorrow before they get on the plane home

No cause then all they'll be thinking about on the plane trip home is how much they are gonna choke a bitch.

Your pretty much screwed. You'll just have to deal with it unfortunately.

Good luck .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by GeoffreySmis
yeah just tell them, **** whats the worst they can do

.....uh take my car away for as long as they want, ground me, etc...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
I would tell them. If you have insurance it should be okay.

One thing though, you must be a **** driver to hit that man. That menu is huge as hell. Practice driving more.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
dude if its just paint get windex and wash it hard and it should come of and if it doesnt just go to the dealership and talk to a young sales guy and explain him your problem he if hes a good salesmen he will try to "SAVE" you by ripping you off because paint is expensive and such soo ya thats what i think
Quote by jasonmetal love
I would tell them. If you have insurance it should be okay.

One thing though, you must be a **** driver to hit that man. That menu is huge as hell. Practice driving more.

no im actually a pretty good driver, but i was looking back so i didnt see the front of my car
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
no im actually a pretty good driver, but i was looking back so i didnt see the front of my car

A good driver can drive with his eyes closed while looking backwards and simultaneously making love to his girlfriend in the passengers seat.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
all right so the other day i was backing out of sonic (this drive in type place with little stall things that you pull into) and im looking back so i can see where im going, and i hear this crunch sound. i look back to the front and the front left part of my bumper and some area around it have scraped against this pole and under a menu. so right now my bumper on the left side is hanging down like an inch and its dented around the wheel well. theres also green paint on my car in that area from the pole. right now my parents arent in town and i havent called them and told them. how screwed am i? i mean i dont think they could get THAT mad because its not like i had a wreck, it was just a stupid accident.

Quote by rnrsoldier1461

umm...what?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

If you're backing up how the hell did you screw the front up?
Lay off the drugs man. Left is this way <- and right is this way ->
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

Why would you go to Sonic?
either tell them, or just say you were at the mall or something, and you came out to find the car with said damage.