lol.. is there any "i'll never own a gibson club" around? lol
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Just curious why you'd make a post like this...

If you don't like a particular brand of guitar, don't play it. Simple.
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
The only thing sadder than a poser who will only buy major brand stuff because of the name is a poser who will never buy a major brand because of the name.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
could this be any more pointless? my IQ just dropped 10%

as a fender owner i can speak for us all when i say, nobody cares that you refuse to play fenders. its childish, and its your loss
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
i personally dislike fender guitars, but will I never own one? who knows lol, im sure theres a fender out there somewhere that id like.

never liked their designs much, but obviously someone likes them, they do well for themselves haha
I just don't like any of their guitars, and unless they come out with something completly "not fender" then I'm not gonna fork over the cash for something I don't dig.
I doubt there is a club but who knows. I can't say I'll never own a Fender. I don't care for Strats and Teles and probably can safely say I will never own one of those but I have played some Jags, Mustangs and Jazzmasters I have liked quite a bit. I think thier Showmaster with humbuckers is a really nice guitar. I would have no problem keeping one of those guitars andI love Fender Basses.

Fender owns several other guitar companies like Jackson, Charvel, Gretsch, Guild, EVH as well as a couple amps makers and of course Squire. So if you own one of those you can be considered a Fender owner I guess! LOL

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 18, 2007,
^^Whoopie for you...was there any particular reason you felt compelled to share this insightful snippet of information with the world?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com