Quote by convictionless
YOUR MOM
sorry it had to be said

fail.

QUIT talking
Unfortunately, i cant help you, because i have no idea how customs affects the products.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I like logitech 5.1 surround sound speakers they are very good.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Well if you can bump your budget up to $250 US you can get the Logitech Z-5500. I have it and absolutely love it. 5.1, THX, 505 watts RMS, digital, coaxial, and 3 analog inputs, Dolby Digital and DTS decoding. I've heard $1000 set ups that don't sound as good.

Otherwise just look at other sets made by Logitech or Creative, they're pretty consistent.
its hard to find good, cheap speakers in australia, unfortunately. I paid over $200 au and even then i still think my sound system back home (bought for under $100) is better.

I think creative makes the best PC speakers but I've never come across them down under.
Logitech X-230's are great speakers. Maybe you could find some on ebay or something.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Any Logitech speakers. I have a 74 watt 5.1 surround system and it is loud, the bass is great, everything is just awesome.
Quote by convictionless
YOUR MOM
sorry it had to be said

no it hadn´t to be said, you fail miserably!

check out loghitech 2.1 or 5.1 systems, great stuff
creative is good too!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
I have the X-530s from Logitech, got them for $100AUD, but I want the G51s now....
Their on my top 5 best $___ I ever spent list which also includes my BOSS MT-2 , GH2 and my $13 headphones
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.