Gooooood stuff.

From Seattle, kinda an element of death metal and sorts.
The guitars shred as well. Black tooth is ****ing SICK song.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5258434&MyToken=9155ccf4-61fd-4a7b-b55e-97c7cb2077b0
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
**** them. They kicked my friend out of the band for ****ty reasons. And its not death metal, as much as they claim it is, its ****in bull****. I am ashamed that this is represented as "seattle death metal".

Check out Vulgarizer, Embalmed, Drawn & Quartered, and Beltfed Weapon if you want good Seattle death metal.
Last edited by RatSkull at Nov 18, 2007,
Was it the vocalist?

I remember seeing them open for all that remains, and i thought the vox were really good.

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

Wow! These guys are really good and have undeniable talent. Not completely original, but a lot better than some of the crap I've been hearing lately. Really good band. And Black Tooth is a really good song like Tim said. I can really hear the TBDM influence in the music. Great find!
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by RatSkull
Yeah, Thomas. He put alot of effort into the band, hell he put more effort into GOP than the band I was in with him.

Oh yeah, i remember him.

I thought he was really good, the new vocalist is good as well, but i didnt understand why they dropped Thomas

Quote by andyq777