Page 1 of 2
Okay, this isn't some story I made up, and this isn't just something for attention.

But, seriously, some weird noise is coming from under my house. It almost sounds like someone has a small squeaky toy, like a dog toy, and squeaking it, but not letting the air back in, it's just one sharp squeaking sound, and it kind of repeats.

Maybe almost like a small bird, but I have no idea. I mean, it's 2:00AM, and this small, almost squeak-like sound is coming from under my house? It's kinda unnerving.

Anyone know what it maybe?

And, no, I'm pretty much positive it's NOT manbearpig.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
the sound of floorboards/whatever other parts of your house, expanding and contracting in temperature changes

...**** that makes no sense. its probably a t-rex.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Are they rats by chance?

Under my house we had an Investation of Rather Large rats.
Are they rats by chance?

Are they rats by chance?

Are they rats by chance?

garret you made laugh out loud.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by garrett5
Are they rats by chance?

JESUS, have a little patience will you?
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
o_O

Weird quad post.

And, yea, I also thought of some sort of rat/large mouse, but I don't know what a rat sounds like, and I've never heard this sound before tonight.

So, yea, maybe a rat or two, but it's not too constant, if that matters. It goes for about 10 second, and then stops for a while.

Saxo-Walrus

it's probably a few badgers

or maybe a blobfish.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
its high pitched you say? without further investigation i cant be positive, but it sounds like it is this:

but really, its probably just some dying animal or something. if it happens for a few nights, i suggest investigating further.
Quote by SilentDeftone

I put it there earlier today…

-SD

Maybe Micheal Jackson is digging a tunnel under your house!
ಥ_ಥ
daytripper: And, yea, if it continues, I'm seriously going to think about getting someone under the house.

Arthur Curry: I don't think it's mechanized. It's not coming from just one place. I can move from room to room, and it will distant in one place, and louder in another, and it kind of varies from time to time.

Saxo-Walrus

"the sound of floorboards/whatever other parts of your house, expanding and contracting in temperature changes

...**** that makes no sense. its probably a t-rex."

omg you made my night
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

it's probably a few badgers

or maybe a blobfish.

That blobfish is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. Ever.

Back on topic! Maybe theres something under the house that wind is passing through. Rats maybe, or its a mental patient like they used to put under the houses in the old days.
It's probably just a rat.

Woah.
I had to exit out of my browser cause my compute froze, and I came back to this thread and I had like 10 extra posts.

Sorry.

annnd
The Blob Fish Rocks
I hate annoying noises. Mr. Twelve and myself have pigeons above our apartment (we're on the top floor) and I swear they sound like they weigh 80 pounds and are 3 feet high because they make so much damn noise in the morning
Its probably your house setting, not that i didn't enjoy everyone else's posts lol. the weight of the house shifts the ground and the house twists, perhaps? happens to my house alot
My Dad's house makes all kinds of crazy noises, and I have to sleep in the basement so I hear them constantly.
jews. it makes sense there hidding under your house so they dont have to pay for anywhere to live.
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Left_hander_nz
jews. it makes sense there hidding under your house so they dont have to pay for anywhere to live.

hahaha so true
Quote by Hexagram
I hate annoying noises. Mr. Twelve and myself have pigeons above our apartment (we're on the top floor) and I swear they sound like they weigh 80 pounds and are 3 feet high because they make so much damn noise in the morning

Don't even get me started on those mutant pterodactyl pigeons...

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by NutZz?
the sound of floorboards/whatever other parts of your house, expanding and contracting in temperature changes

...**** that makes no sense. its probably a t-rex.

It has to be the flooring/walls of your house popping. My house is kinda old and does it all the time, sounds like people walking around in my rooms and **** lol.
it it really high ptched and sounds kinda robotic, it may be you smoke alarms (if you have any) when the batteries' are low on mine they make a high picted squeak noise every hour or so.. it scared the crap outta me back before i knew.
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
its probably just a little dead girl with no eyes trying to get your attention. just make sure she dosnt get in the house. you wouldnt want to wake up in the middle of the night and see her standing over your bed..........oh no
My guess would be something dying. Animals always crawl to a dark and lonely place to die.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by fallenangel20
And, no, I'm pretty much positive it's NOT manbearpig.

Manbearpig is real! I am super cereal!
Page 1 of 2