That guy scares the hell out of me.

Synths do seem so cool though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
cool pedal, not for me, im a vintage folk achieving sounds naturally but i must say its pretty cool. search for a used one somewhere to save yoruself some 'dough'
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Hmm after watching a few of them, the only one I'd really use is the Strings one, maybe the piano everyonce and a while, but man those string samples sound awesome. Would make my songs sound so much more epic if I put that in at a solo or something.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Hmm after watching a few of them, the only one I'd really use is the Strings one, maybe the piano everyonce and a while, but man those string samples sound awesome. Would make my songs sound so much more epic if I put that in at a solo or something.

yeah prety much what im thinkin

but i would be making samples and backing tracks too lol
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

malmsteen would kick ass with this
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...
yeah this device needs to become more well known
its been out over two years for gods sake

i wanna see alexi, or slash, or kerry king (mixed with organ lol) use this thing

EDIT: oh god or......... tom morello that ****er would go nuts
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Bill Bailey has one of these I think. It's probably on youtube somewhere. They seem cool, I'd end up getting it, using it twice and then forgetting about it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
WANT.
Awesome peice of kit there, never seen that video of it before though. That guys a llunatic but he sure knows how to make me want to spend alot of money.
Quote by aeon20k
EDIT: oh god or......... tom morello that ****er would go nuts

lol so true
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I borrowed it off of a friend,and found it pretty much unusable. The latency is ridiculous.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

I get bored really quick with those kind of things. The string effects could be useful though.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I think pifty (sp?) has one on his Godin Redline.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?