Hey guys. I'm looking into getting one of these, and it seems perfect, but I have one question: Is it loud enough to get over a drummer?

Also, What are some cabs to look into that are good but relatively cheaper than the orange ones? I wish I could get an orange cab to go with it, but I'm sure I won't have enough money
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
It's DEFINITELY loud enough to get over a drummer.

As for cabs I'm not too sure. You can get a Marshall 1960 4x12 for cheaper than an Orange 2x12.

I guess it depends how big you want it... If you're buying a tiny terror because of it's ease to carry around then a 4x12 kinda defeats the point =)

I wouldn't advise a Marshall 2x12 though, there are definitely better cabs out there.
Quote by Karmaface
It's DEFINITELY loud enough to get over a drummer.

As for cabs I'm not too sure. You can get a Marshall 1960 4x12 for cheaper than an Orange 2x12.

I guess it depends how big you want it... If you're buying a tiny terror because of it's ease to carry around then a 4x12 kinda defeats the point =)

I wouldn't advise a Marshall 2x12 though, there are definitely better cabs out there.

yeah, i was looking for either 1x12 or 2x12. 1x12 would probably be the most effective.
I think I remember someone mentioning avatar cabs, are those any good?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by gucio93
yeah, i was looking for either 1x12 or 2x12. 1x12 would probably be the most effective.
I think I remember someone mentioning avatar cabs, are those any good?

Yeah, I've just been sat here for 5 minutes trying to remember what they're called... thanks =)

I've heard great things about them, they are supposed to be great value for money. I really wanted one a while ago but unfortunately I can't get them over this side of the atlantic.
the tiny terror is a great amp, but it will have trouble getting over a drumer. i play with a loud drummer and when i had a 15 watt palomino i had a difficulty getting over him.

edit

if you want a nice cab for cheaper then get an avatar cab. AVATARSPEAKERS.COM

sorry for the typo..
Last edited by mrchow at Nov 18, 2007,
Quote by mrchow
the tiny terror is a great amp, but it will have trouble getting over a drumer. i play with a loud drummer and when i had a 15 watt palomino i had a difficulty getting over him.

edit

if you want a nice cab for cheaper then get an avatar cab. AVATARSPEAKERS.COM

sorry for the typo..

A 15 watt palomino isn't a tiny terror.