Any of you lot into this great traditional Irish band? My dad and I are off to see them in December I think, really looking forward to it. If you're wondering where've you've heard the name, but don't know anything by them. They did "Fairytale of New York" with Kirsty MacColl.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
a friends band played support for them
said they were complete alco's well past there day
equipment
guitars:
lefty fender tele standard ,
lefty tanglewood electro-acoustic
usa gibson flying v (flipped for lefty)
castrol oil can single coil electric
amp
vox ad50vt
pedals
dunlop crybaby wah
mxr blue box

go on ireland!
December 15th I think, I'd love to see 'em on christmas eve though.
I cant beleive more people havent heard of the pogues, I have two of their albums, Peace and Love and If I Should Fall From Grace With God, and every album i buy from them gets better and better, i think the next one i get'll be Hells ditch any suggestions?
If the doors of perception were cleansed all things would appear as they truly are.....infinite...
Rum Sodomy and The Lash is meant to be the best one. We've just got a greatest hits, but I might ask for RSATL for Christmas.
Quote by Cal UK
Rum Sodomy and The Lash is meant to be the best one. We've just got a greatest hits, but I might ask for RSATL for Christmas.

Great Album, outside that album the only real notable stuff is Irish Rover and Fairytale of New York (the best Christmas song ever)
I wanna go see them on the 18th.

Dont know if any of my mates will want to go though.
i like them. i only have If I Should Fall From Grace With God. its a great album. ive also heard a few songs from Rum Sodomy and the Lash, and from Hells Ditch.

definitely a good band.
Quote by Andy Jarvis
Fairytale of New York (the best Christmas song ever)

Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...