well... me and some of my school mates decided to to join the film - making afterclass lessons.. ... so we need to write scenario for a movie... we prefer comedy and things like that.. you know.. paroy and stuff...

so... we've been thinking and could't find any good ideas... and this is where oyu, UGers come in... if you have any suggestions what should the movie be about or anything... i'd love to hear them!

Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
have somebody doing an everyday task, but ridiculous things keep happening to him, so he gets injured badly. Like he/she's hanging laundry, and some random unfortunate events keep happening. I don't know. I'd watch it.
Hang on, you're asking THE PIT to come up with an idea for a movie...
I can see where this is gonna end up :P
ohai little sig.
okie.. we'll sure try to do our best

remind me to post the link of the video once it's finished
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Parody The Pit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Do a film about these 9 people who have to destroy a magic ring...
wait, that's been done.
My sister's friend went around filming random funny things that happen sporatically at school, and then made a series of "This is why you don't do drugs:" clips. They were pretty funny.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
ok, make it about these two guys, best friends, who fall in love with the same girl, and they both get her pregnant. But then, she dies at child birth, but she has one kid thats equally both of thiers. now that I think about it, i think that was on that home movies cartoon. if it wasn't use it, but i think it might have been
Quote by gratefulduck
ok, make it about these two guys, best friends, who fall in love with the same girl, and they both get her pregnant. But then, she dies at child birth, but she has one kid thats equally both of thiers. now that I think about it, i think that was on that home movies cartoon. if it wasn't use it, but i think it might have been

How would both guys get her pregnant exactly?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Demonikk
Hang on, you're asking THE PIT to come up with an idea for a movie...
I can see where this is gonna end up :P

mormons in a full scale orgy, complete with bondage gear and a pair of siamese twins joined at the pevis...

i made a video for a class once, it was called Retarded Hercules and basically Hera made Hercules retarded after he finished his tasks (gotta know a little greek mythology) anyway it was a 10 minute long epic movie of him trying to get back to normal. maybe i'll get it on youtube someday.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
How would both guys get her pregnant exactly?

i don't know, maybe they get drunk and they have a three way with her, i don't know.
But I just thought of a twist. After the baby is born, they both fall in love with the baby's mama's sister!! Oh man I'm a genius
Quote by gratefulduck
i don't know, maybe they get drunk and they have a three way with her, i don't know.
But I just thought of a twist. After the baby is born, they both fall in love with the baby's mama's sister!! Oh man I'm a genius

Even if they had a three way, only one sperm from one guy could get her pregnant.

Quit sleeping in class.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Even if they had a three way, only one sperm from one guy could get her pregnant.

Quit sleeping in class.

ok, they didn't both get her pregnant. it was only one of them, but they don't know which one, and decide that, to save their friendship, they don't want to know who the father is. but then they get in a fight, and they decide to get the test done, but right before they find out, they reconcile their differences and rip up the test results.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quit sleeping in class.

actually there can be 2 different eggs in the Fallopian tube at the same time so she could get pregnant that way. how did you think non-identical twins were created??? chances of it happening are slim though for 2 different guys to fertilise 2 different eggs of the same woman.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah