i got a 006 deluxe schecter,(cheaper model )don't care for the tones i get . so would it be worth it to change pick-ups to say humbuckers or jus get a better guitar ,i dont get payed to play so spending money on a new guitar isnt my first choice
what amp are you using?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
if ur guitar is single coil then u cant get humbuckers..unless u get it routed properly, which would cost quite alot, and the price of good humbuckers added to that...and that would cost qutie alot
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
is the 006 single coils?

your aware humbucker is just the name of a sub group of pickups, its not like a brand

and ya what amp? and not many ppl here do get payed to play, they get good gear cause they love playing
double coils,schecter dosnt offer any upgrades to there products,and im using a gt1200h crate halfstack neither r the top of the line gear i like the tones to a degree but i dont get cleaner tones with distortion say like a les paul when u strum a open chord mines more of a muddled sound
change your amp
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia