I play classical industrial metal, and I've been going for a year this december. It's a solo project, it's much easier that way.

I'm signed to tritech records, a small UK and USA dark electronic label, I released my first signed album on the 5th of this month.

it's available here.

http://ttr.carbonnine.com/funeral.php

here's my myspace, if you want to listen.

http://www.myspace.com/harpsichoid
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
sounds pretty nice, keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear this music grow.

"Harpsichoid open fire on the world", isn't it a solo project? which means it has to say "opens"? :P anyway, keep it up man.
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
wish i could something like that with trumpet..lol besides jazz, i dont like jazz that much
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by Kaadsj
sounds pretty nice, keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear this music grow.

"Harpsichoid open fire on the world", isn't it a solo project? which means it has to say "opens"? :P anyway, keep it up man.

I know- the guy who manages the website didn't know it was solo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You have an amazing sound and hopefully you'll get big in the UK underground...I'd buy your album and probably go and see you in concert.
That's really good. I love to see muscians who can play lots of instruments.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
amazing music, put it up on itunes, you will probably get a lot more purchases
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Can't get my music on itunes yet- it needs copyright and product numbers.

My label are raising money to buy copyright, and all that shinazzle, so we can start selling on itunes and amazon.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
o, ok, tell me when it goes up, cause I am buying ur album

EDIT: I dont think u need copyright or product numbers for this site.

http://www.tunecore.com/
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Last edited by Pants99 at Nov 19, 2007,
how do u make that fast rattling noise in the song "Violnt"?
actually, the album's up for sale right now.

http://ttr.carbonnine.com/funeral.php

Violint? do you mean in the percussion? The drums are pretty much a normal kit, but it's all detuned and distorted. There are fast hits on the hihat, if that's what you mean.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

Violint? do you mean in the percussion? The drums are pretty much a normal kit, but it's all detuned and distorted. There are fast hits on the hihat, if that's what you mean.

o, cool, i really like the sound of those fast hi hat hits, r u using a drum machine or r u actually playing the drums? If you are using a drum machine what kind r u using?
Last edited by Pants99 at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by Pants99
o, cool, i really like the sound of those fast hi hat hits, r u using a drum machine or r u actually playing the drums? If you are using a drum machine what kind r u using?

I use fruityloops studio, but I use anything I can find as samples.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Bumpybump.

I've totally sorted out the myspace page- my first album is up for free download, and the newest one is up to buy.

New songs up too- well worth a listen.

www.myspace.com/harpsichoid
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Post for when it's for sale on iTunes or Amazon - then I'll get it

Absolutly amazing.
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
awesome tunes.
how do u perform live??

I couldn't answer that question, as I'm not gigging until next year. But I'm playing with two percussionists (one electric one acoustic), and a laptop. I'll be hopping between piano, guitar, violin, and vocals.

Any missing instrumental tracks will be on the backing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Hey. Looks like we're fast approaching the new album. I've got 15 songs recorded for it, 3 to record, and I've got a load of people working on remixes. It'll probably be about the same length as the last album- 22 tracks.

I've got 4 songs from the new album on my myspace-
http://www.myspace.com/harpsichoid

And here's something of a promotional single- just a few tracks.
welcometotherevolution.zip
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW