I'm looking for a practice amp, no more than about 20 watts. Something quite small but adequate enough for a band practice. Advice please?

...and don't reply if you're just telling me what you've got is good, tell me what's good about it compared to everything else.

Thanks very much
If your into blues and classic rock. The vox DA 20 is pretty decent. On it's own not the greatest metal amp. The 11 fx models are ok for what you pay and it has quite a variety, but this amp is 10x better with a Pod xt live. When that happens, it does everything well. The 2x8's give a really nice tone right out of the box, it just needs the pod to take over for the preamp if you want a really versatile setup. When I bought it I was checking it out against the Roland cube 30 and Vox AD30VT and thought it sounded better then both for blues and classic rock. The Roland was a bit better for metal in my opinion. With the Pod I like the DA 20 better then the other 2 hands down for everything.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Never mind your not going to get that much variety with 100pds.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Whatever you do don't get a Marshall MG15 or whatever, look into going 20 odd quid over budget and get a Vox AD15VT. They are great amps.
Quote by Ht666
Vox ad15vt

Gdamn it never seen that thing before, looks quite good. Q is how does it compare to teh Peavey royal 8? hmm? Seems more versatile, but eh I don't know
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I've never tried the peavey royal 8 so i wouldn't know

you could also look at a peavey classic + a pedal (if you want to play metal), that's pretty good