I hated that episode. It was good and then at the end it nearly made me cry. It's only a bloody cartoon, but had me welling up.
ok
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
yea I saw that back when it aired

nice job you made UG cry NICE JOB bastard
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I wish my dog waited for me...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
yea I saw that back when it aired

nice job you made UG cry NICE JOB bastard

i do my duties in the pit
The Mars Volta fan

shes so.....HEAVYYYYY
It's sad, but it takes a little more than that to make me cry...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I hated that episode. It was good and then at the end it nearly made me cry. It's only a bloody cartoon, but had me welling up.

What he said
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
that episdoe had me all teary at the end. Its jsut something about the fact that tis a dog, had it of been a human waiting i would of prolly laughed
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
It too made me tear. The song just makes it.

Futurama has some awesome songs. That song on Leela's brthday episode, when she meets her parents for the first time I think it was, when it flashes back to her as a kid and all the times her parents help her without her knowing, that song was pretty cool too.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
http://www.xkcd.com/233/

Hover over it.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Also that episode where Fry has the worms and he plays leela that piece on the holophoner and it expresses his true love for her but then he gets rid of the worms and at the end you see him trying to learn to play it and all that comes up is a picture of Leela's face, a lot of episodes of futurama have sad endings
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
is that the episode with the dog?

that was so sad
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by lemon
Also that episode where Fry has the worms and he plays leela that piece on the holophoner and it expresses his true love for her but then he gets rid of the worms and at the end you see him trying to learn to play it and all that comes up is a picture of Leela's face, a lot of episodes of futurama have sad endings

Um, you've just muddled two episodes together.

And another episode that was sad was the one where Fry gets stung by a giant bee and 'dies'.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I miss futurama so bad, shame that it got cancelled... it kicks the simpsons and family guy's ass combined.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
not cry, but it's sad. I care more about fry's dog than Diana for example.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
For me another sad ending was when fry wanted his 7 leaf clover i think it was and at the end he was at his brothers grave and they play that song that was sad
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by break-me-in
Um, you've just muddled two episodes together.

Nah, there's two very similar episodes, that one with the worms and "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" where Fry gets the robot devil's hands and plays the holophoner.

Yeah, that dog episode gets me... a lot of Futurama episodes actually. "Time Keeps on Skipping" where Fry rearranges the stars and then they blow it up gets me too... *sigh*
Futurama is awesome.

Not only is it really funny it effectively plays on the emotions as well.

The first of four straight to DVD movies will be out soon apparently. Looking forward to it...though there's no release date for Great Britain set yet...
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
I thought the end of "Luck of the Fryrish" was sadder than "Jurassic Bark" but that's just me. When Fry scrapes the moss off the tombstone; "Here Lies Philip J. Fry. Named for his uncle to carry on his spirit." Probably the saddest cartoon moment I've ever seen.

Also, the end of "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" when Leela asks Fry to finish his opera, and he plays a really amateur looking piece on the holophonor of him and Leela kissing and then walking away together. That scene + the music are really touching, but not necessarily sad. A great way to end the series, IMO.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
I thought the end of "Luck of the Fryrish" was sadder than "Jurassic Bark" but that's just me. When Fry scrapes the moss off the tombstone; "Here Lies Philip J. Fry. Named for his uncle to carry on his spirit." Probably the saddest cartoon moment I've ever seen.

Also, the end of "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" when Leela asks Fry to finish his opera, and he plays a really amateur looking piece on the holophonor of him and Leela kissing and then walking away together. That scene + the music are really touching, but not necessarily sad. A great way to end the series, IMO.

I agree on all fronts.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I hated that episode. Just so unnecessarily sad. A dog would probably do that too.
That episode was sad, but it wasn't as sad as "Luck of the Fryrish" or "Time Keeps On Slippin'," in my opinion.
Quote by Meths
I hated that episode. Just so unnecessarily sad. A dog would probably do that too.

http://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/Scotland-History/GreyfriarsBob.htm
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Quintessence153
That episode was sad, but it wasn't as sad as "Luck of the Fryrish" or "Time Keeps On Slippin'," in my opinion.

Time Keeps on Slippin' made me feel really sad afterwards...funny episode but the ending

It speaks volumes of how good Futurama is...I don't think there is any other cartoon that could actually make you feel like that.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...