So I go to sign in to xbox live, it says I can't because my account has been suspended due to a problem with my payment option, so I ask my dad as its his credit card, he says he's got a new one so that might be the problem.

So I go on add credit card and add in the details of his new one, then when I've done all that it says that it cannot authorise it.

It may have something to do with the fact that when I first sorted out my account with my Windows Live ID, I had to get my brother to put in his aswell as i'm not 18, and therefore it has Family Settings and all that.

I was pretty sure i'd unblocked all the Family Settings though..

Also, just incase this has anything to do with it, I was at my mates house on his Xbox yesterday so I recovered my gamertag to his xbox cos we were trying to play COD 4, and this is the first time i've played my xbox since i've got back

So basically, WTF is going on, and how do I fix it

HAAAAAALLLLPPPPP
i'm sure they have some official hotline service for this **** which allows you to instantly and easily fix the problem without wandering the pit for an answer, if even.
Quote by JohnnyHann
i'm sure they have some official hotline service for this **** which allows you to instantly and easily fix the problem without wandering the pit for an answer, if even.

Yeah, really eh? These kinds of threads seriously annoy me.

Why are people so afraid of communicating with another human being by voice?

The official service will get your problem solved better than the pit.
Fair enough, it's just i've heard Microsoft are a bit crap at customer service.

So I thought i'd just ask the pit, I don't really see what the problem is
Quote by Waster
Fair enough, it's just i've heard Microsoft are a bit crap at customer service.

So I thought i'd just ask the pit, I don't really see what the problem is

the problem is you will either get a bunch of stupid answers here or none at all, and even if you did get a decent one, customer service will still have a better answer for you.