Help me understand "THE PIT"

I'm new and maybe a little dumb but to me it seem that members talk about anything and everything here?

yup. thats what it says in the description of the pit. anything and everything. but for the safety of your intelligence, stay away.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
The Pit (489 Viewing)
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.
its the pit, its general discussion

basically, there are threads about penis's, vaginas, sex, masturbation, mudkips, shooping woop and how to do it everyday

we also get memes from other sites. Basically, its one hillarious area.

a place to better help you with this is the beginners forum place.
You know that if you put a rock in the middle of a sheet, all the water collects there?

This is the rock in the middle of UG. All the memes, retarded threads, typos and penis threads slide into it. And now you're in here too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Off topic discussion. The pits the best place to go if your bored but the worst if your a serious guitarist.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Slinov
its the pit, its general discussion

basically, there are threads about penis's, vaginas, sex, masturbation, mudkips, shooping woop and how to do it everyday

we also get memes from other sites. Basically, its one hillarious area.

a place to better help you with this is the beginners forum place.

So what you're saying is that I can talk about penis's, vaginas, sex, masturbation?
Quote by CamdenLions
So what you're saying is that I can talk about penis's, vaginas, sex, masturbation?

no, because you'll get banned.

It's a paradox, you see.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by CamdenLions

you can per se

but if you do, then expect to be called immature, get some laughs from the immature etc.

basically, dont post in any threads till you've been here for about a month, unless you know exactly what you're talking about
Welcome back rabidguitarist. Good to see ya.
^Dude you can talk about anything you like as long as it falls inside of wahappens rules.
(See very top of page - I suggest you read them) But that doesn't mean we are going to listen to ya.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Slinov
you can per se

but if you do, then expect to be called immature, get some laughs from the immature etc.

basically, dont post in any threads till you've been here for about a month, unless you know exactly what you're talking about

So I should just sit back and watch for a month or two?
Once ur in The Pit... There's no going back!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
and watch out...older members will randomly hate you
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
Quote by aPIRATEwithADD

GOOD!
Quote by Slooj
Once ur in The Pit... There's no going back!

I posted it originally in a different thread, but this seems appropriate...

To quote me -
"The Pit is bottomless.

EDIT: The Hot Ass Thread does not count."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i can see someone saying that they quit guitar because of the pit
Quote by Silentnight66
Because this thread has Hitler and being hyper in it here's the fact of the day. Hitler was a meth addict.
We are highly skilled in different areas. Like mostly everyone is a highly respected doctor or some of us are psychologists who say its a good idea to take advantage of your drunk girlfriend who just passed out per say.
Quote by aPIRATEwithADD

and watch out... older members will randomly want to masturbate over you.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by Slooj
and watch out... older members will randomly want to masturbate over you.

/me lubes himself up
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████