Page 1 of 2
...isn't that just the worst feeling ever?
When someone says that.
Share your 'just friends' experiences.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
As a proud owner of zero friends, I have no real anecdotes to share.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Along with "I think you could do better"
Both suck ass
ohai little sig.
those are the only kind of relationships I have ever known...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
someone told me that 5 days ago. We had been together nearly 11 months. would've been 11 months tomorow. its the worst feeling ever. but, his mistake. just friends? just a cowards way of saying "i don't love you anymore but i'm too much of a wimp to tell you that coz i know you'll either hit me, or cry."
Oh, and not too mention the fact he
a) dumped me by text
b)he also used song lyrics to dump me (Mcr "i dnt love you lyk i did yesterday", and FOB "Thanks For the Memories")
1st rule of dumping: DONT USE UR GFS FAVORITE SONGS TO DUMP HER
twat.
Last edited by hannah.hearts92 at Nov 18, 2007,
lolrejection

I'm so alone
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
When you confess to a girl that you really like her and she says "I think we should just be friends...". It's not a wonderful feeling instead it's a heart breaking feeling that you'll have to try little harder just to have sex with her.
Hi
I've never really invested enough time in real life people to have had that experience.

But I have fallen in love with numerous cartoon and video game characters, and it's really a bummer that I can't take the relationship to the next level.

EDIT: Maybe I can when technology improves. I'm really hoping for virtual reality to be widely available sometime during this lifetime.
worst thing is, "i love you, but i really like him and i think we should end it...o and yea i slept with him last night. but if you want we can still be freinds" gutted

if a girl says this to you i would just go along with it, and just hey yea i think we would be best of as freinds (itll hurt like hell inside). just try and move on, i know it isnt easy but there isnt any point in hanging on to something that isnt going to happen. just tell yourself maybe she is right, there are other lasses out there!
Quote by hannah.hearts92
someone told me that 5 days ago. We had been together nearly 11 months. would've been 11 months tomorow. its the worst feeling ever. but, his mistake. just friends? just a cowards way of saying "i don't love you anymore but i'm too much of a wimp to tell you that coz i know you'll either hit me, or cry."

Hmm, if I were to break up with someone, I think I'd go for the 'lets just be friends' route rather than the getting beats/crying girl on my hands route, tbh.

I mean, would you rather hear that someone you love doesn't love you anymore? It seems pretty harsh to just tell someone you don't love them anymore.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Hmm, if I were to break up with someone, I think I'd go for the 'lets just be friends' route rather than the getting beats/crying girl on my hands route, tbh.

I mean, would you rather hear that someone you love doesn't love you anymore? It seems pretty harsh to just tell someone you don't love them anymore.

Well your a coward too. u cant even be honest wth ur own gf.
Got to agree with steve.
Anyways, I have had that line this thursday...
Last edited by Scarlatti at Nov 18, 2007,
Quote by Steve The Plank

if i am breaking with some one I don't have any problem telling her straightly "That I don't like her anymore" but at the same time "I don't want to be there in front of her in case she wants to create a scene . thats why I'll go with "We will be friends".
Hi
Last edited by abhishek21 at Nov 18, 2007,
Quote by hannah.hearts92
a) dumped me by text
b)he also used song lyrics to dump me (Mcr "i dnt love you lyk i did yesterday", and FOB "Thanks For the Memories")
twat.

I'm srry but this is hilarious
Hi
I got that from my recent girlfriend of 2 years. She wanted to be just friends because i live so far away and she never gets to see me apart from a few times a year. She said she still loved me and would get back together with me later when we could be together...of course i bought into it being an emotional wreck. but after she had told me that she was so hurt by the breakup and felt so bad it was about a week later that she got a new guy.

after that she broke up with him a week later saying she felt bad and wanted me back, then she dated a new guy another week later that she's still with now. This answer shouldn't have been this big, but it still kinda pisses me off time to time but might give somebody here something to waste some time...
Quote by hannah.hearts92
a) dumped me by text

twat.

The dumping by text thing is really ****ing lame, but the song thing is HILARIOUS. This kid sounds like a legend! I need his autograph
I have never been told it by someone I was going out with, but I've certainly got that impresion from people when I've been trying to make a move.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
I'm scared of hearing those words. I'm in a relationship right now and I'm like..."Oh God, she's gonna say it"
[Sig goes here]
Quote by hannah.hearts92
a) dumped me by text
twat.

ummm... i think he did tell you he doesnt love you anymore.... look at the bold text... see connection???
One of my friend quited smoking and even drinking for a girl . When his gf broke up with him
and said "Just friends remark". He was in depression for few days and started smoking and drinking even more than he used to.

Moral of the Story - Don't leave bad habits for a girl
Hi
Quote by PullTigerTail
...isn't that just the worst feeling ever?
When someone says that.
Share your 'just friends' experiences.

Live and learn. Don't make the same mistakes.
I've only gotten that one once, most chicks that break up with me are lke "go away, I never want to see or hear from you again, ever." or I just randomly get served with a restraining order.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Originally Posted by hannah.hearts92
a) dumped me by text
twat.

I thought dummping someone by text was bad..........whis just takes it to another level haha
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
i usually say i can only promise i wont do anything we aren't both ready for or frinds don't put each other in categories like that.
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Quote by SheKILaDZE
ummm... i think he did tell you he doesnt love you anymore.... look at the bold text... see connection???

yh but i was too pissed off to get any meaning from it. kinda stupid really. i just thought "augh u twat" instead of "theres meaning behind that lyric."
I'm to scared of rejection to ask people out, but I have no problem doing it to other people. I'm just a ****.
Quote by Steve The Plank
The dumping by text thing is really ****ing lame, but the song thing is HILARIOUS. This kid sounds like a legend! I need his autograph

I'd love to see that happen with heavy metal songs.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by hannah.hearts92
yh but i was too pissed off to get any meaning from it. kinda stupid really. i just thought "augh u twat" instead of "theres meaning behind that lyric."

To be fair, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance are hardly Dream Theater...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Man you guys need to stop bitchin, when I got dumped the girl didn't even tell me she just straight up ignored me until I went away. Oh and she was going out with a dude from another town for like three weeks while she pretended to be with me. I haven't talked to her since, but God if she makes the mistake of trying to talk to me it will be EPIC.
Quote by hannah.hearts92
a) dumped me by text
twat.

brutal, now you cant listen to those songs without thinking of him
Quote by rabidguitarist
As a proud owner of zero friends, I have no real anecdotes to share.

pardon my language but
how the **** did you get un-perma'd?
I'll be yer friend.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Steve The Plank
MCR and FOB... No big loss

maybe she is better off not being able to listen to those songs
Page 1 of 2