I got a Vox AD15VT today. I think it's a great little amp, it has great sounds on it and some nice built-in effects. I wanted a cheap amp for my room that was better than my *Shudders* Marshall MG15DFX.

It's only £120. The AD30VT was around 50 quid more and had everything the AD15VT had except more power.

So, what do you guys think of this amp?
the vox ad series is great for everything but the br00talz. it was a major upgrade from the MG but soon you might find that you want better tone. but then again there are people on here that swear by the AD series
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
i actually have the AD30VT and i am quite happy with it. good sound, many different sounds. the effects are O.K. for fiddling around, but any actual gigging requires some pedals. i paid $249 CAD for mine a few months back and i'm very happy. surpised to see it costs so much in the UK.
I don't gig with this amp, just for practicing in my rooms and sometimes jamming at my mate's house.
^ oh then by all means it sounds perfect for you
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by Ibanez_Tom
I don't gig with this amp, just for practicing in my rooms and sometimes jamming at my mate's house.

it's perfect for all those

because I'm being honest, if you have a chance to return it, do that quick. The effects in it are the best for modeling amps, but if you play any metal, heavier rock, or long sustain soloing, this amp will leave you really unhappy. I had this amp for home practicing (apartment) for about 2 years but i just switched to a Roland 60. The cube 20 (i think thats it) i believe is around the same price as that vox15.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
hey man, the only way to go with an MG is UP!

Never played one, but it seems like 95% of people on here like them.

Nice buy, either way
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I know most of you will disagree, but I preferred the AD15VT over the Roland Cube 20. The Vox had better sounds and overall the Roland seemed to plain.