Page 1 of 2
Ok Pit, I was inspired to make this thread after hearing what happened to my friend Mike yesterday.

Around here quite alot of people use fake ID's to get drinks on the off chance they don't get served on looks, obviously if they're underage. My mate Mike was always very sceptical about them, but finally got one for himself a couple of days ago. So last night him and two other lads, Jim and Rob, went out for a drink. To start with they went to a pub called The Crown, where Jim promptly threw up everywhere and they were thrown out. Jim went home.

Now, Rob & Mike live right on the other side of our town, therefore they had quite a walk home ahead of them. So on the way they decided to drop into a pub called The Oakwood for a drink before walking home. As you do, they got very, very drunk. Later on the landlord asked them to leave, which they took their time about.

Here's where it gets funny/worse/etc.

As they took their time leaving, some bloke hauled the two of them outside and laid into them. As in kicked the crap out of them. So the next day Mike's mum marches into the pub to demand what had happened, only to learn her son had been in the possession of a fake ID.

So not only have they/he been battered (possibly a broken nose), but Mike's mum knows he had a fake ID. I say had as the pub now are in possession of it and are very likely going to hand it into the police.

So Pit, any particularly interesting drinking stories of your own?
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Last edited by Saint of Steel at Nov 18, 2007,
Almost raped by a transvestite and tried to jump out its 4th floor window.

Top that.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Drug thread, mate.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Can't. Damn.

About 5 of us began stripping and posing for cars on a road side, only to realise the car that had just pulled over was an undercover police car.

Running away with trousers around ankles = very demeaning
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by Barkeeper
I was actually expecting a thread about how we shouldn't drink so much.

Same here
Hi
Quote by Barkeeper
I was actually expecting a thread about how we shouldn't drink so much.

haha yeah me too... ironic coming from "Barkeeper" though...

Anyway I don't really have many stories except a guy that grabbed me by the neck and kept calling me and my friend "F**KING C**TS" because my friends broke a bottle on the ground. That was pretty silly tho, I put it in the bin but he got it out and smashed it.
apart from that though, I don't go in public when drunk precisely because of events such as the one I just said and the TS story.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Almost raped by a transvestite and tried to jump out its 4th floor window.

Top that.

Details.

EDIT: On my 18th last week someone bought me a shot, and it didnt do anything so i thought I could handle them. 6 pints of Carling and 7 shots later, I collapsed a mile from my home in the freezing cold.

A few hour later I woke up with an ambulance crew by my bed taking the piss out of me.

I learnt from that night to drink sociably, not to get wasted.

Well. regularly anyway .
Last edited by SealCubMassacre at Nov 18, 2007,
Around here there's a saying: "The uncaught thief is an honest trader."

Don't get a fake ID / do illegal stuff if you don't have the brains for it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Phew,. I thought this was gonna turn into one of those 'how dare you enjoy yourself' threads... Never bothered with fakes myself.
Things like that just happen - nothing really interesting happened to me, although been the bigger partier in my old band, I did have the habit of not remembering much of the previous night's set... Can't think of anything myself. probably drank so much I dunno what happened at all, and no bugger bothers to remind me.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Only ever did a small amount of illegal drinking. The thing Is I can't remember what we did per say. It involved me being scared as hell to step off the curb and something about stealing a golf cart.

Other then that can't remember, I think in the morning though we woke up in a drainage pipe and my mate and his girlfriend were boning. No idea how his girlfriend got there but yeah...
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Ah yeah, another one would be when the drummer in my band thought he could handle downing a bottle of vodka, passed out in front of a garage (as in Esso, not Quik Fit) and being taken home by the police, where he consequently received a bollocking and was throwing up all night over his dad.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Details.

EDIT: On my 18th last week someone bought me a shot, and it didnt do anything so i thought I could handle them. 6 pints of Carling and 7 shots later, I collapsed a mile from my home in the freezing cold.

A few hour later I woke up with an ambulance crew by my bed taking the piss out of me.

I learnt from that night to drink sociably, not to get wasted.

Well. regularly anyway .

Not much more to add other than:
Pissed off my face, go to club, get more drunk.

Next thing I remember I'm sitting on some couch, there's a girl offering me a blowjob and another dude sitting beside me.

I suddenly have a sober moment and realise "HOLY ****, THAT'S A DUDE!"

They both left the room and I thought "I need to get the **** out of here"

So I punched in the window.

Then it came back in the room and told me I could leave.

I ran.

Awesome night haha

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Not much more to add other than:
Pissed off my face, go to club, get more drunk.

Next thing I remember I'm sitting on some couch, there's a girl offering me a blowjob and another dude sitting beside me.

I suddenly have a sober moment and realise "HOLY ****, THAT'S A DUDE!"

They both left the room and I thought "I need to get the **** out of here"

So I punched in the window.

Then it came back in the room and told me I could leave.

I ran.

Awesome night haha

That story is more epic than Lord of the Rings and Lazy Town combined.
Quote by SealCubMassacre

I didn't even mention the lesbians...

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Quote by SealCubMassacre

I used to have a crush on the girl from lazy town, but I was too ashamed to even admit it to myself.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I used to have a crush on the girl from lazy town, but I was too ashamed to even admit it to myself.

Man she's like 12.

That programme seriously freaks me out, I don't know how they can get away with playing it at 3-30.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI&feature=related

There is something strangely creepy about it; like it's so innocent that it's sinister.

Then there's that pedo Spannish dude...
Naked on a trampoline at 2am... my friend(male) making out with another friend (female) whilst i was naked on the trampoline... my friends neighbors seeing me naked and telling said friends parents about it a week or so later... (his parents just found it funny)
lol @ Frenchy.

I've done some pretty stupid things drunk, none quite as epic as to mention lol.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by SealCubMassacre
Man she's like 12.

That programme seriously freaks me out, I don't know how they can get away with playing it at 3-30.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI&feature=related

There is something strangely creepy about it; like it's so innocent that it's sinister.

Then there's that pedo Spannish dude...

that actress is actually 16...
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
So far, the dangers of drinking include being naked on trampolines, running from horny tranvestites and stealing golf carts.

I love alcohol...
That's not a danger of drinking. That's a danger of being fucking stupid, causing trouble, breaking the law and risking getting yourself and the owner of the bar, plus the poor guy on minimum wage you duped into accepting the fake ID into a hell of a lot of trouble, including having the business shut down, fined a lot of money and possibly thrown into jail.

I hope you're proud of your friends. They deserved that beating for being selfcentred, inconsiderate idiots who can't handle their drink.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
banned for trying to spoil everyone's fun Caustic

one time i got so drunk i apparently, i say apparently because i don't remember, jumped on a merry go round at a park and said "spin me". my friends being a holes spun me fast, they say i puked for a solid 10 min straight without stopping.....it was fun

edit: also my friend one time laid a log in his pants because he was so drunk
Proud Owner of Worst Question of the Day Award

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

The biggest fail I've ever witnessed was me standing at a door for 15 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't open MY FRONT DOOR with my keys. 5 minutes later I realized it wasn't my house.
Oh man, I went to this concert on Friday, and these two girls were drunk as HELL. They were stumbling all over the ****ing place and kept trying to get into the building, but we had to keep them out because there were cops in there.

So 2 hours of trying to keep them out of the building go by, and one of our friends comes in her car to get them. One of the girls is refusing to leave and starts crying and is screaming "BUT I WANTED TO **** A HOT SCENE BOOOOOOOY!" and I'm just laughing my ass off.

Then after they left I went home.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Pfff, hearing these stories make me think that 1. I can control myself to good when I'm drunk, or 2. I've never been drunk enough

But this one time, a couple of friends were at my place, and we drank quite a lot, and then someone used magic and suddenly he had weed

After that, we started a pokemon fight with ourselfs as pokemon

puking all over this kid i barely knew mom **** that was embarrassing
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by axeslinger01
that actress is actually 16...

REALLY??

In which case, I'm no longer in the wrong.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I wish the U.S had a drinking age similar to that of most other countries. 18 is the standard most other places, but it seems so young to most Americans.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't have any drinking stories to top that, I'm afraid, as most of my drinking occurs at friends house's and parties where I'm relativity safer than if I were out at pubs.
Nikolas
Hehehe, you've got to be 21 to even buy a beer right?

I always smile when I'm reminded of that.

EDIT: But you can drive cars from 16! you lucky bastards!
Quote by Caustic
That's not a danger of drinking. That's a danger of being fucking stupid, causing trouble, breaking the law and risking getting yourself and the owner of the bar, plus the poor guy on minimum wage you duped into accepting the fake ID into a hell of a lot of trouble, including having the business shut down, fined a lot of money and possibly thrown into jail.

I hope you're proud of your friends. They deserved that beating for being selfcentred, inconsiderate idiots who can't handle their drink.

Exactly what I was thinking.
The biggest danger of drinking is ending up with the ugly/horribley unpleasant girl at a party (there is always one). Ive not been sick for at least a year now through drink, but thats a danger I guess, specially if you get made to clean it up the next day lol.
The obligatory gear list: Gibson SG standard,Maverick F-1,Epiphone Sheraton,'68 reissuse Jap Strat, Orange Rocker 30 and various pedals.
Electro Harmonix Users Guild #30
Quote by Dabey
I don't drink thread, so i'm fine

I enjoy social drinking and getting wasted, haven't done anything REALLY stupid yet though and don't really plan to. Plenty of funny stories though.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
you don't plan to do stupid ****, it just happens, which makes it funnier
Proud Owner of Worst Question of the Day Award

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

The biggest fail I've ever witnessed was me standing at a door for 15 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't open MY FRONT DOOR with my keys. 5 minutes later I realized it wasn't my house.
hm. well a friend of mine died from drinking and drowning in his puke.

He was such a good guy, truly a waste..

if that isn't enough of a reason to moderate your drinking.. then maybe you need YOUR friend to drink himself dead
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
don't you hate those 'sober moments' that you seem to come and go when you're hammered. especially just after you've said something incredibly stupid, and you can recall what you just said.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Go round friends, drink a bottle of sambuca between three of us, 4 cans of stella.

Wake up next morning.

I remember nothing in between talking a shot and waking up with a REAL bad hangover.
Page 1 of 2