i ****ing scared right now, i have just recently started to lose much weight, and i have not done anything different that i can think of. i have lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks and i dont notice any different in my body really.. i used to weight 74 kilos and now im tipping around on 69-71.. what can make you lose weight if not eating less? tell mee!!
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Drugs, stress, no sleep.

Try this: Eat more.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
i lost like 12 kilos in 12 weeks whilst still eating the same
i just walked waaay more because 6 of those weeks were during the summer holidays so i would be walking for like an hour or more a day
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by master
tapeworms.

Brilliant!

Stick a piece of cheese right outside of your asshole and lay there for a bit. The smell should lure the tapeworm out. I heard it's not very comfortable but it solves the problem.
Portugal. The Man »–
that's really odd...

I guess it could be tapeworms. See a doctor?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
that happened to my friend about a month ago, he lost about 15 pounds (about 7 kilos?) in a little over 2 weeks.
he had diabetes.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by jasonmetal love
Brilliant!

Stick a piece of cheese right outside of your asshole and lay there for a bit. The smell should lure the tapeworm out. I heard it's not very comfortable but it solves the problem.

That's really gross. But hey, if it works, it works.

My friend was diagnosed with diabetes after reaching 0% body fat.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Are you on heroin? lol

Never have I heard any one COMPLAIN about loosing weight...

just take a few trips to mc donalds.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I have problem too...

I keep on eating, and i can't stop. I have my lunch and then 5 mins later i'm hungry again. I'm not gaining or losing weight though...
whats wrong with me?
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by Slooj
I have problem too...

I keep on eating, and i can't stop. I have my lunch and then 5 mins later i'm hungry again. I'm not gaining or losing weight though...
whats wrong with me?

Make yourself a fixed diet, which is slightly less than you're eating now, and decrease it slowly. You're stomach will contract, and you won't have to each as much anymore.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
is tapeworm those things that eat you up from the inside?... how could i possibly get one of those here?.. and ****.. i cant have diabetes, or i hope i dont have it at least. is it a way to test yourself for it without going to a doctor?

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
eat any fish lately?
we learned about tapeworms in school the other day.
yum
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by Masilla
is tapeworm those things that eat you up from the inside?... how could i possibly get one of those here?.. and ****.. i cant have diabetes, or i hope i dont have it at least. is it a way to test yourself for it without going to a doctor?

why don't you wanna go and see a doctor?
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Eruption1991
why don't you wanna go and see a doctor?

umm.. preferbly not, i dont like doctors

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Quote by rabidguitarist
Make yourself a fixed diet, which is slightly less than you're eating now, and decrease it slowly. You're stomach will contract, and you won't have to each as much anymore.

Thanks, i will try it out
Quote by wiggyisgreat

PM me to join!
Quote by rabidguitarist

My friend was diagnosed with diabetes after reaching 0% body fat.

I think if you reached 0% body fat you would be dead, you need 2% at the very least to stay a live, a healthy amount is around 8-14% for non athletes and bodybuilders
My weight can fluctuate 10lbs (5kilos) in a day, I wouldn't worry much - has your sodium intake dropped? It could easilly just be your body not holding as much water. Monitor it for another 2 weeks if it continues to drop see a doctor.
Quote by Slooj
I have problem too...

whats wrong with me?

THAT, my friend, sounds like a tapeworm.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by deanwad
THAT, my friend, sounds like a tapeworm.

Quote by wiggyisgreat

PM me to join!
this might help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tape_worm It's about tape worm. Type in some stuff in Wikipedia. You might find an answer. It will pass dude. Don't worry.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.