So, i've pretty much set my mind to buying the Schecter C-1 Classic

Basically because the neck fits my hand like a dream, action is pretty much perfect, 24 frets, weight is nice even when it's mahogany guitar, duncan sound. IT'S NICE.

And best of all, the guitar is 1100€ in Finland (yeah, guitars are VERY expensive here, compared to USA) and it's on sale for 790€ now.

Yeah, it's GOOD, and seems almost too good to be true, it seems that no-one would ever want to get rid of this guitar. So, ex-Schecter owners, why did you sell your Schecter, what are the little things which are wrong with it? What don't you like about these things?
Quote by Fast_Fingers
They may have gotten higher end Schecters.

Damn you Fast Fingers and your Captain Obvious comment which i never thought of!

My question still stands, i'm particularily interested if there are some complications which come with age?
idk about with age, but i personally have not liked the feel of schecters, but im assuming at this point that you've tried them out so this was a useless post have a great day!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Some people may have just needed to pluck up the cash, for a new guitar/amp or otherwise.
Personally I wouldnt sell a guitar I get connected to them then dismantle them to upgrade at a later date, but yeah there are many reasons, some may have wanted a different guitar such as swaping a schecter with a floyd rose and EMGs for a strat with single coils, people change.
I have the C1 classic, and I would never sell it. Ever. Nothing wrong with C1 classics. Also, it is the best schecter has to offer (along with the hellraiser).

Nothing wrong with the guitar itself...unless it was damaged in some way.
WTLTL 2011
I was thinking about getting one, but the things that bothered me are the inlays and the fact it is (I think) Korean made. The inlays are pretty flashy and annoying at times, did anyone else feel like that?
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
Maybe they just wanted to keep themselves intrested in music. If you can only afford to play one guitar. And you play it for 20 years, your going to want something new. Maybe thats why, although I dont know why some one would only EVER have one guitar.....
I had a C1 plus, and i returned it after a week. For the price Schecters are great, the first time i played it i loved it. Eventually i realized that the guitar just didn't feel right, i took out my old banged up Jackson and realized how much better it felt, so i returned it. It was just personal preference for me they seem like quality guitars, but the feel of a guitar is the most important thing for me and the Schecter didn't match my standards. Needless to say Im now in the market for a rr3 or an Alexi 600.
I had a volume pot blow out on a C-1 I used to own. that was the only major problem with it. I just got tired of it. I always wanted a C-1, then I got one. then I moved on. it's a nice guitar, but they're not great.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
Quote by C-RIS15
I had a C1 plus, and i returned it after a week. For the price Schecters are great, the first time i played it i loved it. Eventually i realized that the guitar just didn't feel right, i took out my old banged up Jackson and realized how much better it felt, so i returned it. It was just personal preference for me they seem like quality guitars, but the feel of a guitar is the most important thing for me and the Schecter didn't match my standards. Needless to say Im now in the market for a rr3 or an Alexi 600.

yea, i almost bought a friends tempest, sounds pretty decent, but not what i want, looks beautiful. but imo

IT PLAYED LIKE CRAP!!!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional