14 54%
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
5 19%
Voters: 26.
So I am down to three guitars that I want for Christmas:

Agile PS-924WE
Fender Standard Stratocaster (MIM)
Epiphone Standard Plus Top Les Paul

I know these guitars are very different and I feel like a hypocrite because I always tell people to test the guitars themselves. But I can't really play the Agile anywhere, so I'm really looking for how the Agile compares to the other two. I play everything Led Zeppelin, Boston, OK GO, Blink 182, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, Kansas, Clapton everything, so I need a very versatile guitar. I will also be getting an Epiphone Vavle Junior to play it through. And I have a question about that too, if I got a DigiTech RP250 would it kill the amp's tone? Thanks for the help
You Look Like I Need A Drink
I would go with the strat. I think it's probably the most versatile guitar ever made, even though I know others will disagree...
Lot's of people on the Strat side eyy. But the Agile is just so sexy haha. And how bout the effects pedal that I said with the EVJ how would it sound. I'd probably also get a Bad Monkey overdrive.
You Look Like I Need A Drink
Quote by Jason_Parker
I would go with the strat. I think it's probably the most versatile guitar ever made

+1 the LP is what i would take next, its pretty darn versatile also. but IMO the strat is better at that price range
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional