It seems that singing and playing the guitar would be like impossible unless a few notes keeps repeating.The song I'm trying to learn has different patterns, so.. any tips?
Do it sloooow. Learn the guitar part first, practice it to the point where it just comes to you. Once you can do that, try singing over it. Don't try to focus on one other than the other. Listen to them as a whole as if you were a sound guy.
Unfortunately thats the only tip I can think of too.

No-one said this is easy! lol
practice makes perfect. It's hard, but if you practice the guitar part enough, you can "forget about it" and sing.
is it chords or lead? if chords, just make sure you get the strumming pattern down (down beats (1,2,3,4) are downstrokes, and upbeats (the 'ands') are upstrokes.
Cream Schecter Ultra III
Black Epi Les Paul Studio
Hohner Red SG (yeah weird)
Breedlove Dreadnought acoustic
An old fender (unknown model)
A frankenstein strat (unknown model)
15w Vox Pathfinder
120w Crate Flexwave
yeah i try to do it when im alone sometime but keeping rythm is too hard, i usually speed up the guitar
start with an easier song. Find some chords for a song you really like and just play those along first then slowly start trying songs with actually strumming patterns and so on. Seriously start small.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Are there any tricks when you play 1 chord at a time and not hit the chord below by accident?