Should I buy an Epiphone Dot or a Vox Valvetronix (30w version)?

I already have a strat and an SG. Also I have the Roland Cube 15W, and my dad's Ampeg Gemini G-12 (early 60's original). So my parents think I don't need anything ever again. My dad says the amp. I really want a hollow body though. I guess I could get the Vox, and after I join a band, I could get the Dot.

Post with opinions and suggestions. Thanks.
I, personally, would upgrade my amp. You sound like you're pretty set on guitars for the moment, and if you don't have a good amp, either way you aren't going to sound great.
get the vox. i have a valvetronix ad100watt and it makes my strat sound great.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
You'll love the Vox.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
you can save for the dot. it really is a great guitar but in my opinion a good amp can have a better effect on your sound than a new guitar.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
I guess I'll buy the Vox for now. I can always get the Dot later. Good things come to those who wait! Just like in relationships! LOL God, that was lame.

Anyway, thanks guys. L8TR...
Personally I'd save and save to get something that wouldnt be changed for years, cos the Vox, though it's great, is essentially a practice amp, it'll do gigging but only just I'd save up for somethign like a Laney VC30, tube, could handle gigs AND home practice, great tones for what you want.
Or the guitar, the Epiphone dot, I believe isn't the best hollow body EPi has to offer? You could get a reveria or a sheraton or a gretsch, Ibanez, whatever, I'm not too clued up on hollowbodies.

Though out of those I think amp is more important.
I would only play gigs at like the coffe-shop, parties, and stuff that like. Smoke gets me choked up too much. So obviously it would be smaller venues. I guess a 30Watt could handle that no prob. Right?

Also, I only have enough money for like 200-300 dollars.