gene simmons died last night? there's bullitins on myspace about it, but i don't trust myspace bullitins. anyone know the truth?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
really?? seems unlikely...

I'll go and have a gander at the news.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I doubt it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Probly not, this is like the 3rd time this week someones posted something about someone dying on myspace.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Lol. travis Barker is dead, now Gene Simmons.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i wish gene simmons would die........... ungratefull little twat-waffle.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ibanezguitarkid

not really sure how he's ungreatful, but i wouldnt mind if he died. wouldnt really mind if all of them crashed and burned to death in a cessna.
http://www.myspace.com/wolfblackblues
Sometimes i walk outside and stare at the Sun and sigh at its massive beauty, a Glowing Beacon of Light. Then i begin to see spots...My Eyes Burn, Retinas begin to become Torched!....Sometimes i Hate the Sun...
Quote by ibanezguitarkid

Sigged. What an insult.

I hope he does die, the useless sod.
gene simmons patented the word " OJ" so he gets money any time someone mentions it.... Lawyer: "O.J. Simpson is NOT guilty"
Gene Simmons: "HELL YEAH $25,000!"
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by sashki
Forgive my ignorance, but what did Gene do that makes him such an ungrateful sod?

+1
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by rabidguitarist
really?? seems unlikely...

I'll go and have a gander at the news.

Yes, it's unlikely that someone would die
Funny words.