LOL!! They actually made a feedback pedal? What will they think of next... hopefully something useful. That's pretty funny though. Sorry I'm no help with your question...
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Well, the feedback is pitch controlled by the orientation of your guitar, and as I recall you can maintain the feedback even while playing other things over it. As for the distortion, it's not too bad although I found it a bit nasally and grating, but if you like that sort of tone go for it.
Weren't they discontinued ages ago? I'd love to get my hands on one, seems like something fun to mess around with.
Can't answer your question though, sorry.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
It's been a while since I had this pedal, we'll see how much I can remember. Hold the on/off footswitch down and it sustains the last note you played, which is pretty cool. The distortion isn't anything special, it's basically a DS-1 maybe a bit smoother.
^Do you remember if, when you let go of the footswitch, the note ended smoothly? Like, I've heard that the feedback ends very harshly rather than a fadeout with that pedal.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna be big yeah...

flickr
I had that pedal maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I used to let the notes sustain and at that time I had a volume pedal in my setup, I'd back off the volume pedal to fade the sustain out. I think it cut the feedback once you let off, but it's been a while so I could be wrong.
Quote by Fatso Forgottso
Does anyone have any experience with this pedal? Is the feedback option good, and is the distortion worth anything?

I say its a good pedal as I play lots of tunes from Joe Satriani.
it works good for metal too.

also theres the line6 Dr. distorto that has a sustain circuit on it.
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 18, 2007,
^^
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna be big yeah...

flickr