Poll: Agile AL-2000 or Epiphone G400 SG?
Poll Options
View poll results: Agile AL-2000 or Epiphone G400 SG?
Agile AL-2000
15 45%
Epiphone G400 SG?
18 55%
Voters: 33.
I've decided to either get a Agile AL-2000 Les Paul Copy or a Epiphone G400 SG. Please vote as to which you think is better to help me make my buying experience better.

Agile AL-2000 Les Paul (If you vote for it, tell me with or without Floyd Rose):

OR

Epiphone G400 SG:

I'm might not getting the guitar you vote for, but I want to see what you think is a good fit for some heavy metal and rock from the 60s-80s time frame. I will be testing these guitars soon and I will pick up the one that gets less votes first. Thank you.
Last edited by rocker931 at Nov 18, 2007,
I have the black AL-2000 - I love mine.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Though I like Agile Guitar, I have heard that the AL-2000s aren't that great, so I say go with the G-400.
Quote by Jet892
Though I like Agile Guitar, I have heard that the AL-2000s aren't that great, so I say go with the G-400.

you heard wrong - I own one and love it. I've owned 2 Gibson LP's "back in the day" and this Agile is a great copy. Looks awesome, feels awesome (great action) and sounds like a real LP to me... I hit it every night! Mine has Gold Hardware though.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
For 80's get the Agile with the Floyd.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Agile are so far ahead of Epiphone in quality. People buy Epiphone alrgely because they're owned by Gibson, which is no guarantee of quality, especially considering how iffy Gibson has been lately.

Agile, unlike the Gibson company and those connected to it, have no prestigious brand name to rely on to make up the sales, all they have is the quality of their gear to speak for them, so they absolutely HAVE to consistantly keep up high standards, and in my opinion that counts for a lot more than "Well... they're owned by Gibson! It's almost a proper one!".

And the AL-2000 is without a doubt a fantastic guitar. Without trem in my opinion, but to each their own.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
go with Al, Les Paul styles look soo much cooler
Main Admin and creator of Chicnstu.
-Peavey + Washburn Amps
-Zakk Wylde Overdrive Distortion stompbox
-EVH Phase-90 Phaser stompbox
-Crybaby Limited Edition Wah
-Crybaby 535Q Wah
-Crybaby Slash Wah
-Coffin Blood Drive Distortion stompbox
go for the agile without the floyd and maybe save up just a little more and get a 3000 there better