Okay, I'm playing guitar in pep band now. We just started Enter Sandman, Crazy Train and Paranoid. The kid who plays guitar in jazz band hates me now. He said that my Dean wasn't even a name brand and that my guitar was cheap piece of crap Les Paul. My friend has a Strat-style First Act guitar and he told my friend that his guitar was a name brand. Then he said that he was gonna show me up with his bass cause he was awesome at bass and I would quit when I hear him. I think he's just jealous, but what do you guys think? I use a Dean Evo Dragster, which is kinda cheap, but I was just curious. He never said anything to my face.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Umm. Dean is a name-brand, first act is a wallmart guitar.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Megadeth2011
Okay, I'm playing guitar in pep band now. We just started Enter Sandman, Crazy Train and Paranoid. The kid who plays guitar in jazz band hates me now. He said that my Dean wasn't even a name brand and that my guitar was cheap piece of crap Les Paul. My friend has a Strat-style First Act guitar and he told my friend that his guitar was a name brand. Then he said that he was gonna show me up with his bass cause he was awesome at bass and I would quit when I hear him. I think he's just jealous, but what do you guys think? I use a Dean Evo Dragster, which is kinda cheap, but I was just curious. He never said anything to my face.
First of all Dean is not popular but it is a well know brand. They have great guitars. And how can a Les Paul be crap. (unless its made my Epiphone) First Act are cheap guitars. First Act is not name brand. Not sold in guitar shops. Well not GuitarCenter were they sale all name brands!!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
If I understood you, he thinks his first act is better than your dean and your les paul?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
my god. are you in 6th grade?

Pretty much what I was thinking.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I smell a jazz-off
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by powerpiker
I smell a jazz-off

JAZZ OFF!!!!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by MetallicGod07
And how can a Les Paul be crap. (unless its made my Epiphone)

You my friend, are ignorant.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Just beat his brains out with your 'Not name brand' Dean, and get over it. It's not a big deal, even if he is better than you.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
is what true?

ps. stop yo' fightin'
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Am I the only one who thinks the Dean Evo Dragster looks really badass?

The guy from school obviously has no idea what he's talking about.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Who cares what brand a guitar is? A good guitarist can make any guitar sound good.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
El Kabong his ass with your Dean, then outplay him. Insult to injury in its most literal sense.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Quote by Gunpowder
Who cares what brand a guitar is? A good guitarist can make any guitar sound good.

Except most of your tone is your amp...
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Megadeth2011, I choose you. Perform a confusion attack on The Pit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie