Soon we will see the debt disappear into an asymptote.

The American currency will be worth less than the paper it is printed on.

Any thoughts?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Bleh...

Dumbass Bush decided to give like 2M+ or something in 'relief' to another Disaster-Stricken country.
Not saying that those people don't need help, but I think he's trying to give people the finger because he knows he's set for life, and his Term is near up.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Book me on a flight to new york.
I'm going shopping.

(ok thats quite unrealistic, i'll only earn £240 this holiday season)
I've been bugging my dad to get us a holiday home out in america though (pleas have been unsuccesful so far, due to money issues)

Aside from weird credit situations with banks and whatnots, average European people who buy things over the internet will benefit most greatly.

But I don't know how that will affect you americans.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I think once I'm on my own, I'm either going back to the UK or Finland.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I find it funny that during the Clinton years, the debt was starting to level out and stabilize. Then as Bush took office, it went up at unprecedented rates. Thanks Bush.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky (Eerie Dess Swirl)
Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos (Chameleon Red) =D

Crate FXT65 amp with 3-way foot switch
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Quote by MurderWorship
I find it funny that during the Clinton years, the debt was starting to level out and stabilize. Then as Bush took office, it went up at unprecedented rates. Thanks Bush.

thank him for spending $3T your country doesn't have on Iraq
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.