http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
Something about this video tugs on my heart strings, man. I know its slightly pathetic, but I have witnissed actual deaths and haven't shed a tear. This made me tear up a lil'...
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Man, that is pretty sad. Yet happy at the same time. I loved it.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
i dont get it

wait is he committing suicide?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Last edited by dm1925 at Nov 18, 2007,
Oh....my....god.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dm1925
i dont get it

wait is he committing suicide?

+1
well i sorta do but it wasnt that sad
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by guitarkid2113
He just wanted to be able to fly for once. And he does, and then he cries tears of joy just before dying.

I....I know........it's soo sad.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
ok so i just watched a kiwi bird nail a tree to a wall and jump off a cliff...and how is that sadder than a real life death..pfft
wow...
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
If you don't understand, its that the kiwi(a flightless bird) wants to know what its like to fly so bad that he's killing himself just so he can know what its like
now i feel like my whole mood is shot to hell...bird wanting to fly, flies once before killing himself...i cant be happy now damnit.
http://www.myspace.com/wolfblackblues
Sometimes i walk outside and stare at the Sun and sigh at its massive beauty, a Glowing Beacon of Light. Then i begin to see spots...My Eyes Burn, Retinas begin to become Torched!....Sometimes i Hate the Sun...
Quote by Negative_Creep7
If you don't understand, its that the kiwi(a flightless bird) wants to know what its like to fly so bad that he's killing himself just so he can know what its like

OOOOHHHHH...that's soo sad... thanks for clearing that up
Quote by TimbreWolf
now i feel like my whole mood is shot to hell...bird wanting to fly, flies once before killing himself...i cant be happy now damnit.

am I the only one who thinks this movie is a conspiracy to get people to pretend to be depressed by it so that others will think that they're deep?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
am I the only one who thinks this movie is a conspiracy to get people to pretend to be depressed by it so that others will think that they're deep?

Nah. I think you just pay to much attention to otherwise trivial things.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!