Hey guys idk if you are old enough to remember the custom shop series of Ibanez RG's but here are some pictures:

Anyway do you know any company or independent person who would be able to paint something like that on my guitars?? Im looking for someone form Cali or US generally price range is ok if its under $700
"Its not how many years you are playing its how many hours"
Ah, colourful guitars...I miss the 90's...

A lot of custom shops would probably do it. Just look for guitar luthiers in your area. If you're in california, that's a huge advantage.

If you can't find any, then just get anyone who's experienced in airbrushing to do it. It's the same technique regardless of what you're painting: cars, computers, guitars, etc.

Just look in the phone book
Hmm it seems that there are no luthiers in my area (SD), so do you know any big companies that do custom airbrushing on guitars?
SD means San Diego - Carvin :P
you could easily find an airbrush artist at a car parts store or get a recommendation of one.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
So i talked to some airbrush gurus at my place :P and they said they can do it, but my only concern now is that dont you need some special kind of varnish or something on your guitar so it doesnt peel off or flake??!?